Mic button on throttle

Brigg

Actually, in the P-51D since the update before last (DCS 1.5.4.54855 update 07-15-2016) it has stopped opening the comms menu.

Strange that it doesn't work in the 109; has it always been that way?

In the 190, is there a control setting 'COMM Push-To-Talk'?

That's what it is called in the P-51D. Pressing the key/button to which 'COMM Push-To-Talk' is configured causes the in-cockpit MIC button to be pressed in the P-51D, which as I stated, also used to open the communications menu in the upper right corner.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

In the 190, is there a control setting 'COMM Push-To-Talk'?

Yes, is the same shortcut for other planes (P-51, Bf 109): RAlt+\.

Press this keys open/close the F1-F12 menu, same if assign a joy button for the function, but don't press/click the mic button on throttle or the one in front of KG-13B - don't know what are used for PTT in Fw 190 - like happen when click in mic button in P-51 throttle.

Mouse click over this buttons in Fw 190 don't have effect - In Bf 109 at least the button move and click, but don't open the F1-F12 menu.

There TFP51D with KWERTY no English keyboard, in fact I press "]" instead "\" or RAlt+] the F1-F12 menu open and the mic button click. Game updated for last no Beta version.

Edited by Sokol1_br

This appears to be an issue in what 'COMM Push-To-Talk' does in general. I've reported this in the OB problems forum.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1