Meet and Greet

Guest Ratguts

Hey all, I too am new to this sim, I come from Steel BEasts Pro and am loving BS a ton, I hope to learn from you all as I learn this sim.

hey guys, they call me slowhand, i am one of the http://www.ka50.com server admns..and want to welcome you to come fly the the not so friendly skys with a great bunch sic puppys....noob or old hand if your look'n for a great time with your nickers on(i hope) come on by meet the guys... have an adult bev... shoot the shit .....just no teamkillingucktards please....with that were 5x5...

Edited by slowhand

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

hey all

Another die hard BS fan from down under Sydney Australia. been playing flight Sim's since flanker1.

in stockbroking so i have far to much time to spend in the forums these days :cry: lol

HP TouchSmart IQ816 / 25.5" HD touch screen / 9600GS 512/ Core 2 Duo 2.16 / 4GB RAM / VISTA 64 / CH Fighterstick

What's up. My name's Johnny. I'm from Colombia and I live in Bogota D.C. I'm a simulation lover since Jane's F-15 and Longbow series. I got my BS copy since its initial release (Russian Version) and I was totally blown by its complex and realistic avionics and Flight model.

I hardly ever fly online maybe I'm just expecting a better BS online experience with the upcoming patch. Right now I'm hooked to MS Flight Simulator. Just to summarize I do little gaming but when I do a 90% of this time I spend in BS and MSFS.

I've been around these forums since the release of LO: FC which is another great sim software I greatly enjoy.

:thumbup:

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Hello all

Hey everyone, brand new Black Shark gamer here. Just purchased yesterday after starting to get bored with the lack of combat capability with my FSX adventures (try carrier landings with Flight Deck 5 though....YIKES!). Played the game for a few hours yesterday afternoon/evening (while the wife screamed at Simon on American Idol)...so far I'm truly impressed. Still mapping my X-52 for ease of use with the game...after I get it all figured out (plus another 10 - 20 flight hours under my belt) I hope to see you guys in MP.

"So that others may live...."

VAE VICTUS!

Well, Demo released a soundpak, some of my sounds were in there. Since we got one pack out of the way, we can update it to make it better.

I have been in the US since July 2008 LOL :) No Ranger stuff here, we dwell for 12 months at least before we go back again... But I am not going back, because I have flight school coming up.

Welcome to the flying circus.

SPARTAN1-1 Спартанец1-1

Dell XPS 630i / Windows 7 / Intel Core 2 Extreme CPU Q6850 @ 3.00 GHZ / 4 GB Corsair Dominator 1066/ NVIDIA 8800GT X 2 / Track IR 4Pro / X52 + Pedals

Dell Studio XPS 1647 / Windows 7 / Intel i7 620 @ 2.67 GHZ / 4 GB RAM / ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4670

.... You've never lived until your Instructor Pilot bangs on your door at 2 in the morning telling you to get up and solo in the morning because the school has to move its 14 aircraft fleet to Louisiana to get out of the path of a hurricane.

nice one:lol::lol:

I got the manual 2 weeks ago and have been reading it to prepare. I'm the kind of sim pilot who will spend 3 months on simple functions. I hope I won't get on anyone's nerves asking questions.

fire away we're all here to help each other..

"There is never a stupid question.... until now."

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Redcoat

Hello all, bought BS a couple of days ago and found my way here.

Im from Staffordshire in the UK, and Im a simoholic. Ive been on IL2 for donkeys years, with CFS1 before that, had a look at Lockon though I wasnt taken much with it. Back when i was a lad though, and it was nowt but fields round here, I had a Apache game on my old steampowered Amiga 500+ which I played to death, so Im glad to finally have a decent helo sim to muck about with. Im sure Ill have a lot of noob questions, so any help or advice will be much apreciated.

cheers

Just like to say hi.

I bought BS 2 days ago had a quick look and am now looking forward to taming the beast. I have not got that much time on flight sims so am looking for any guidance that is available.

Some of you may know me from the Steelbeast community.

Irish

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I am glad to meet everyone, and I am so glad that BS is everything the game review sites reported the sim as being.

I look forward to reading the posts of everyone here, and learning from each of you how to properly run a good sim.

Good luck to all!

Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD4; i5-750; 2GB Patriot 1333MHz; Seagate 500GB 7200 rpm; Gigabyte GTX560 Ti 1GB; CH Products Fighterstick USB; Windows 7 32-bit; Wing and a Prayer

Hey guys,

My name is Jordan. I currently reside in Fort Rucker, AL. Yes, i am a flight student here for the Army and just finished flyin the TH-67. I am on a hold for Apache training now. Im a huge aviation nut.

I dont own Black Shark yet but have been lookin for a great helo sim. The helos in FSX dont cut it for me. Black Shark looks like just the thing i was lookin for but first I need a good gaming computer. (I posted about this in the pc hardware forum, http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=717792#post717792) I play fsx and IL2 on my laptop but i know the laptop will not run BS.

Hopefully ill get a computer soon and play with some of you online. Till then i'll be trolling the forums...