F/A-18C - F-14B Pilot Looking for Active Milsim Group

Lost_Angel

Hey Everyone,

I have been enjoying DCS since early February and have loved every minute of it. The Hornet was the first module that I have started with and will still train with it, however since the Tomcat has come out, I have been focusing my time on it.

I am primarily looking for an active MilSim group to join up and fly with. The timezone that Im in is CST and am one every night unless something comes up at work, which even then I'll get on when Im home. So having a group that is based in the States would be preferable and that starts flying around at night would be preferable. I hope to hear from y'all and definitely hope to find a squadron to join up with.

Kindest Regards,

Lost_Angel

Hi there mate,

You could always take a lot at our site listed below. We are a MilSim group who fly both Hornet and Tomcat, and whilst we focus on realism where the sim permits, we have a lot of fun doing it! Regular organised team flights with interesting and varied tasks/missions as well as a structured training program for your chosen ride are all provided :D

https://vcaw1.com