AV-8B Early Access Missing Features (No Discussion)

Snoopy

Does INTV (Interval) work on the ACP?

I was trying to carpet bomb a runway and they only all drop together.

Someone posted that the INTV on the ACP was not functional. But I don't see that in the list..

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Does INTV (Interval) work on the ACP?

I was trying to carpet bomb a runway and they only all drop together.

Someone posted that the INTV on the ACP was not functional. But I don't see that in the list..

The list was made from what was listed in the pocket guide.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Well honestly the Harrier took so long to implement items and communication hasn't really been clear (and the early access guide hasn't been updated since the initial release) I gave up trying to keep an accurate list.

Sad. I liked this thread

• 4 months later...

This thread should be one of the most important, when researching issues. It would be far more effective if the first page always displayed the current status.

When features were not yet implemented on November the 28th, in 2017 only interests historians. Which features are not yet now implemented interests everyone.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

This thread should be one of the most important, when researching issues. It would be far more effective if the first page always displayed the current status.

When features were not yet implemented on November the 28th, in 2017 only interests historians. Which features are not yet now implemented interests everyone.

Razbam has a Bugtracker on their website, now. That should be the first place to check for known issues and stuff already fixed internally.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I see, so the not yet implemented features are listed in the bug tracker?

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

I see, so the not yet implemented features are listed in the bug tracker?
Partly... As I understand, the bugs that are fixed are listed. As a lot of not implemented/missing stuff is also on the bug list, that is at least a good starting point.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

*ugh* where's that RAZBAM PR guy when you need him ... ;)

That would really be a good function for him to, keep the public informed on the status of the projects, and give RAZBAM a little spank n the behind if they don't keep up with giving him the information to present to the public. It would be a WIN-WIN situation. That's a big part of what PR is supposed to be :thumbup:

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler

I found that Bug Tracker yesterday and was very happy to see it. At least if I see that something I want fixed is on their list I feel better about it.

I also didn't now that those guys had other jobs! This is a side-job for them? I thought making these aircraft was their full-time jobs. So I understand why things are slower getting fixed. But that is also good to know for future purchases.. Not knocking the quality of any products, but just good to know what to expect.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

I stopped trying to keep post one updated due to Razbams infrequent communication in when systems are implemented and the issue that things were implemented but not completely finished.

Personally I’d be okay if this thread was deleted.

There's an alful lot of discussion for a thread that has "No Discussion" in the title.

Please honor the OPs wishes, and delete this thread.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

*ugh* where's that RAZBAM PR guy when you need him ... ;)

That would really be a good function for him to, keep the public informed on the status of the projects, and give RAZBAM a little spank n the behind if they don't keep up with giving him the information to present to the public. It would be a WIN-WIN situation. That's a big part of what PR is supposed to be :thumbup:

We basically need something for the AV-8B NA like they currently have for the MiG-19P where the post is kept up to date as to the status of development.

This post.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

That would be great, of course.

But the first issue seems to be communications, and currently that is not working. But RAZBAM has DECOY as their Community Manager --I mistakenly titled him previously as their "PR guy". I'm thinking that he has a direct line to RAZBAM, so he can work with them directly and remind them if the devs might forget to update him.

RAZBAM has to commit to whether they want to do this or not, because as we can see, it's not going to happen on its own.

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler