inverted Coolie Hat for Thrustmaster Cougar Joystick

Hi Guys,

does anyone know a (printer)shop, where to buy a coolie-hat like this, which fits at standard Thrustmaster Cougar/(Warthog?) joystick 4-way-switch?

HAT.jpgHAT.jpg

...i know it's dirty like hell...:music_whistling:

>

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...

Thank you Brewnix for this link! Thats exactly what i'v been searching for:thumbup:

Regards,

Terrorvogel

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...

Thank you guys, but i need a russian style inverted coolie, like in picture below, which fits for my Thrustmaster Cougar Joystick:

Measurements should be a little bit bigger i think as Cougar/Warthog standard (but don´t know). Hope if it is still movable then when its bigger:huh:

Does hats of Cougar are compatbible with Warthogs?

See you tomorrow again guys, must leave for a party now:drunk:

KA_50_Cyclic.jpgBilder hochladen

The only one i have found in short time. Cu tomorrow.

KA_50_real_Cyclic.jpgdirect upload

Bought! Thank you debolestis, that was fast:thumbup:

Does anyone know, where to buy some similar (inxpensive) switches from this cyclic here in Germany?

I believe they have white buttons (or are they grey?)

Regards,

Terrorvogel

Hi debolestis!

The shkval-hat arrived very fast and with nice built quality!:thumbup:

Unfortunately it does´t fit at the Warthog´s thumb CMS-switch, which i have planned to move to the upper side of the joystick due to have a 4-way+(1xpushbutton for needed centering Shkval).

This was my fault of course, because i mistakenly thought, that all the hats were fitting to every 4-way-switches.:doh:

Now i would need a "fitting" one, which i can replace with the CMS ones. The switch then also has to become a hole at the mounting-side for fastening with that little metal-bolt like at CMS-switch.

I would also need two simple cylindrical light grey plastic-buttons with 10mm diameter and hight of 12mm with a 3mm deep hole in the middle of one side for the short switche´s axis (diameter 2mm)

Is that possible? What would that cost then all together?

Maybe i will need some other things from your shop too then.

It would make me really happy if you could find a solution for this:pilotfly:

Regards,

Terrorvogel

Sounds great:)

The button doesn´t need to be out of full material but the axis-mount-holes walls needs a minimum of 3 millimeters of wallthikness. Whatever is the cheaper or better way to do for you. I hope you understand due to lost of translation.

I can drill the 2mm diameter hole to the needed depth by my self later. Still need the "middle" and a "bit of hole" to start drilling:smilewink:

Custom_button_light_grey.pngbilder kostenlos hochladen

OK, it is done.

I made a new version of knob that is compatible with 5way CMS switch.

You can find it HERE. I tried my best to measure everything correctly, I am not sure if mounting metal part will fit, you'll have to modify it manually, maybe. 0,1mm makes a huge difference here. You'll see that it looks a little different, but I had to do it like that.

Here is your button.

• Like 1

Wow you are that fast!!! Big thank you for this really great support:thumbup:

But one little thing before i can finally order. Can the cylindrical customized button be made out of the grey nylon plastic like the F-16's thumbknob is? Because i can't select this material.

That would be great:)

Wow you are that fast!!! Big thank you for this really great support:thumbup:

But one little thing before i can finally order. Can the cylindrical customized button be made out of the grey nylon plastic like the F-16's thumbknob is? Because i can't select this material.

That would be great:)

There is not grey material on Shapeways, but there is metallic plastic.

Metallic Plastic is Nylon Plastic filled with Aluminum dust. This dust gives Metallic Plastic the sparkle, but also makes the material more brittle than the Strong & Flexible material. HERE is explanation.

It is grayish in color. That is the best I can do. HERE is the link.

Where are you going to use these buttons?

Save

I like to use one of this buttons at Warthog Joystick positioned underneath the CMS-switch with leo bodnars http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=98_87&products_id=210

The function schould be "autopilot emergency disengage button", which looks grey in Ka-50s manual.

Unfortunately the two links are dead at the moment for some reason. When working again i'll take a closer look at this aluminium dust material. If it is too sparkly for my taste then i must take the white or even the black ones. I think when painting the buttons in grey it will not last long time. Is the white plastic completly matt or a bit transparent (which i dont like). Would be great in future when true grey plastic could be chosen. Has it some technical reason for not using it? Danger for health due to chemical incredients etc.?

Having trouble with opening Shapeways shopping-cart somehow...

Order inbound...