Developer Interview

Bvoiash

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mud Hen.

Ohhh, that would be amazingly awesome!

On the other hand, I wasn't terribly interested in the A-10C until I started diving into this sim. And now I've fallen in love with the hawg! So to ED: whatever the next sim may be, you've got me hooked! :D

--NoJoe

Hoping its either f15e or F18.

Weve already had a falcon sim and Lock on modelled a pretty good f15a so something a bit different would be good.

Wouldnt be overly keen in just revisiting aircraft (I know the a-10 was in lock on, but it wast the C).

Hoping its either f15e or F18.

Weve already had a falcon sim and Lock on modelled a pretty good f15a so something a bit different would be good.

Wouldnt be overly keen in just revisiting aircraft (I know the a-10 was in lock on, but it wast the C).

and you already have the VRS-F18 IN FSX to fly with your buddies just wait the TACPAC:music_whistling:

F16-OR F15 it doesnt matter i just want an AIR COMBAT FEEELING

:pilotfly::P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

1st: I want DCS A-10 finished :music_whistling::joystick:

2nd: A F-15E would be the coolest plane they can do (for me:D), but I think there is bigger chances that they got some conract with the F-16(greater export) than the F-15. Anyway, we dont have much choice to wait and see....:music_whistling:

• Like 1
Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

What makes you wonder?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Why would they make a fake interview?

No, no i don't said that, i just want to confirm that this website make a real interview, and i know ED never make false one's.

I'm very happy to see that the next plane is a fixed wings one's, and that ED is making a new game motor, very happy to read that!

Good luck to all dev's :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

Those are great news.

I hope either the F-15E or the AV-8B Harrier are the candidates.

The F-15E is a dream aircraft however I am not sure if the "mini scenarios" of the DCS series can handle such fast mover. we would need bigger maps :megalol:

The AV-8B is quite more similar to the A-10 and we could do carrier operations as well and experience the thrill of the VTOL.

Anyway any new DCS module are simply great news!!!! :pilotfly:

From 2009....

We need VERY HQ photos of aircraft carrier Vinson CVN-70. We need EVERYTHING

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=44598&highlight=vinson

It was an interesting interview. IMO the F/A-18 would be sweet. A2A, A2G and carrier ops. Think of carrier ops with an aircraft modeled with this extreme level of aerodynamic fidelity... Wow! 8) However I'm sure whichever a/c they choose to model it will be done to the same incredibly high standard as A-10C. :thumbup:

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook current version 8D available here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/

Based on the highly detailed model of the F-15 pointed out several months ago when the A10 beta was released, I think it will be that one.

I agree though that the F-18 might be more exciting. However, not everyone will be able to carrier land, so it could really frustrate some people.

Based on the highly detailed model of the F-15 pointed out several months ago when the A10 beta was released, I think it will be that one.

I agree though that the F-18 might be more exciting. However, not everyone will be able to carrier land, so it could really frustrate some people.

The S-300 has an awesome model as well, that doesn't mean it's going to be the next module. :)

• Like 1

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Why wouldn't everyone be able to land on a carrier?

Everyone can learn it. Even my wife :)

I learned it in both Janes F/A-18 and Pacific Fighters. Back in the Janes days i had never done it before in any simulation. It just takes time and practise. That's all :)

I'm crossing my fingers for F/A-18 but F-15 will be nice to. Hell, i'm buying any simulation ED makes. They are the best. The russians rock the world of combat flight simulations both modern and WWII :D

Edited by Ragtag

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 3930K.

16Gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz.

Asus P9X79 Deluxe.

Asus GTX680 2Gb.

Auzentech Home Theater 3D Sound.

TM Warthog HOTAS.

TM Cougar MFD's.

Saitek Flight Pro pedals.

TrackIR 5.

Samsung Syncmaster P2770FH

Like riding a bike. ...

On a tightrope....

Across the Grand Canyon..