IL-2 1946 4.09 PATCH released

Griffin

The 4.09 patch itself and the official skin pack have been released today!

Official thread and mirrors here:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=10276

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who don't already know, the 4.09 guide PDF has been released. It contains:

• General info about the patch
  • Detailed info about the new aircraft, cockpit guide and how to use their new abilities
  • Very detailed information about the new maps including: history of combat operations in the area, lots of pictures including real photographs from WW2, airfield schemes, sightseeing guides and more
  • Torpedo launch table

The guide contains 132 pages. It's insanely well done. Team Daidalos has really done a great job. The research behind this patch looks very thorough. The patch is supposed to be released any moment now. Can't wait.

Download: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=9977

Edited by Griffin
Update

No. The official 1C forum doesn't indicate that, neither does the AAA forum.

On behalf of Daidalos Team and with cooperation with Oleg and Maddox Games, I would like to inform you that the work on the 4.09 patch has been finished. Meanwhile the patch is made available for download, we would like to ask you to take your time and please read the following Readme and Guide we have prepared.

Edited by Griffin

Very nice!

Thanks for sharing!

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

If there is such a thing. ;)

Don't forget that the unified installer is based on an illegal crack and this is an official update. AFAIK DT left the question open, wether the new patch will include a new code protection or not, so you might have to wait a long time for another illegal crack?

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

In my extreme lazyness to insert the DVD all the time I can tell you that the old crack works perfectly alright. Maybe I shouldn't say this out loud? Please inform me if that is the case and I'll reshape the post into something else =)

One thing I'm curious to know is whether the 6DOF mod works? Not really interested in testing it myself though now that I finally got the patch working =)

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

In my extreme lazyness to insert the DVD all the time I can tell you that the old crack works perfectly alright. Maybe I shouldn't say this out loud? Please inform me if that is the case and I'll reshape the post into something else =)

You are refering to the NoCD-... errr.... "Patch".

That has nothing to do with the cracked and modified code, though. :smilewink:

Does the 6DOF mod work with the new patch? How can it work if the new mod version is not out yet? Or you were talking about the 4.08?

Ironically, as the thread starter, I haven't yet installed the patch. I will as soon as my favourite servers will upgrade too. And personally, I would rather stay with modded 4.08 than unmodded 4.09. The mods just give more compared to the new patch.

IL 2 1946 4 09 PATCH released

proszк was o podanie mi nazwy lub linku do jakiego¶ OF-a lub malutkiego patcha ktуry doda mi niemieck± ligк . ¦ci±gn±іem juz EVOLUTION PATCH ktory zajmuje prawie 2gb i nie chce mi wczytac of-a , jakis error wyskakuje jak sie gra wlacza wiec mam tylko nazwy ale bez nazwisk zawodnikow, tak samo mam po sciagnieciu tego acces patch teїsporo zajmuje wiкc teraz szukam czego¶ malutkiego їeby tylko dziaіaі. z gуry thx

Yeah that would have been nice. I mean, the 6DOF mod really makes the game shine! ... Still no one that knows if it works / how to make it work with 4.09?

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

Yeah that would have been nice. I mean, the 6DOF mod really makes the game shine! ... Still no one that knows if it works / how to make it work with 4.09?

At least it currently doesn't.

Great, thanks for the info anyway!

Nice with a patch for this game none-the-less. (hey who am I to say this, haven't noticed anything that needed fixing... :hmm: )

Great, thanks for the info anyway!

Nice with a patch for this game none-the-less. (hey who am I to say this, haven't noticed anything that needed fixing... :hmm: )

There weren't many fixes in the patch anyway. But a lot of new maps, objects and some new AI-planes and even some flyables! :thumbup:

It's great to have more flyables, but I can't really say I've managed to fly all the other ones yet though... Great for me that the game has such a long life span so that I can try all the planes at least once ;)

With torrent it's maybe a little more comfortable. That is of course if you have some BitTorrent software installed. If not, just download a non-torrent one. They are both exactly the same, it's just two different ways of downloading.