F14 manual WING SWEEP lever MOD 3d printable

FoxDelta

i do not own the warthog grip, unfortunately i bought the vkb gunfighter grip mk1 which got changed to mk2 with the release of their modern combat grip.

if i would have made a new grip for it i would have used just another MCG for the electronics and buttons. but a MK1 grip is not avbl in europe anymore, so no plans on that at the moment

I meant for the throttle

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3480074

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Any progress or files?  We have all the bindings now... 

I don't own a Warthog but use a Virpil Mongoos T-50 CM (v3) same size as the TM, but am using my flap lever, etc so would want to add my own electronics.  Am looking at motorized pot sliders which look like they should allow simulating the spider gear (with a separate raise/lower of the emergency lever). Only thing against them is most of them look pretty small in travel but might be able to spread it out creatively with some extensions...

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2