Mig-29

Jasmo74

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He´s right. I dont see the new model either. But some people on youtube has the updated model. Its a bug.

--EDIT--

FC3 quick mission uses Mig-29S. That model is not updated yet. Now, creating a new mission, I see the new Mig-29A model. Its a beauty!!

--EDIT--

Edited by 3ra_Luke

MSI Trident X Plus 9SF-488EU Intel Core i9-9900K/64GB/2x2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD+1x2TB SSD/RTX 2080Ti/Samsung C49RG90 120hz/HP Reverb/

He´s right. I dont see the new model either. But some people on youtube has the updated model. Its a bug.
Are you really using DCS 1.5.4? And what variant are you flying? A, G or S? Only the MIG-29A was updated with a new external model.

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi, I have a question pertaining to the MIG 29. Is there, or will there ever be a fully functional English Cockpit MOD for the MIG 29 A/ S/ or G? If so could someone, anyone please point me in the right direction... Please and thank you in advance... :)

Pretty sure there is no ASM planned for any of the FC3 aircraft at this time.

ED has announced that they will be upgrading both the MiG-29 and Su-33 with a PFM at some point in the future, though.

Sorry feefifofum, I don't know what ASM, or PFM means. Please help me to understand what you mean by this... Thank you... :)

Sorry feefifofum, I don't know what ASM, or PFM means. Please help me to understand what you mean by this... Thank you... :)

ASM = Advanced Systems Model

PFM = Professional Flight Model.

:thumbup:

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

I got a question about the German MiG 29... Is there anywhere on the net a place I can find a German MiG 29 skin that has the Iron Cross on it, that works, and you don't need a Mod Manager to install it? Please and thank you in advance. Any and all help is appreciated...

Pretty sure there is no ASM planned for any of the FC3 aircraft at this time.

ED has announced that they will be upgrading both the MiG-29 and Su-33 with a PFM at some point in the future, though.

whats the difference?

Advanced Systems Modeling (ASM) An ASM enabled aircraft goes into great depth to model the intricacies of the various cockpit systems, to include functionality for almost all the buttons, switches, dials, etc. A key element of an ASM cockpit is the ability to interact with it using your mouse. ASM DCS examples include the A-10C, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H and Mi-8MTV2.

Standard Systems Modeling (SSM) A DCS module using SSM is characterized as including just the most essential cockpit systems and using keyboard and joystick commands only to interact with the cockpit. Examples of SSM in DCS include all of the Flaming Cliffs 3 aircraft.

Thank you for that. It makes it a little easier to understand. However I am still looking for a German MiG 29 skin with the Iron Cross on it, one that you don't need a mod manager to use. Any ideas Vitormouraa??? Thank you again for the speedy reply to my question

I wonder if we ever get full MiG29 module.

One of most popular planes world wide, part of so many air forces.

All information, manuals, everything is unclassified and very easily found.

Plane is overall fairly simple, so it wouldn't be nearly as hard as other modules

Would be PERFECT plane to fight against all the new planes coming (F-18, F-14, Harrier etc)

I think every single person would buy MiG-29A. I wonder if since it is FC3 it will never be real module????

Would be upsetting. We are lacking 4th gen russian plane, and none is more famous than the FULCRUM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
MiG-29A: Standard model and the most common.

MiG-29G: German version of the MiG-29A.

MiG-29S: Later version with better radar and more modern missiles. Like R-77s and ER/ETs.

Mig-29A can use the R-27ER as well. The pilot should know he has the extended version ER to do what he must do.

So never feel bad when you are killed by R-27ER from Mig-29A, everything is ok.

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mig-29A can use the R-27ER as well. The pilot should know he has the extended version ER to do what he must do.

So never feel bad when you are killed by R-27ER from Mig-29A, everything is ok.

The real MiG-29 (9.12 and 9.13) is only compatible with the R-27R.

Ability to use "long burn" and IR versions of the R-27 only came with the modified WCS of the MiG-29S.

The real MiG-29 (9.12 and 9.13) is only compatible with the R-27R.

Ability to use "long burn" and IR versions of the R-27 only came with the modified WCS of the MiG-29S.

You're wrong.

The Warsaw Pact countries never received them, but they fit and work with Mig-29A.

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No I am not - its common knowledge.

I tell you... This supposed to be so, but is not. They can carry the ER and T version. Only they need to have the missiles, the ex Warsaw Pact haven't such missiles, so they can't use it.

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]