MiG-29

cro_mig_21

I am quite interested in the project but I just can't make up what do folks on that russian thread are writting (poor google translator). Does it use the old 2d cockpit, is a 6dof cockpit in the works, does the work go on generally and...is that suppossed to be an official MiG 29 upgrade or a 3rd party model and the official ED's is also coming?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this mod is pretty nice . . . it is a nice addition and every cent worth, believe me. for me it makes the time easier to wait for ed 9-12 model. but however, we will surely not getting the 9-51 from ed. but i love to see this baby within my units! :-)

10 dollars afaik to SUPPORT zei and his work/progress, not to buy.

Sorry, you were faster and answered part of my questions ;)

I am quite interested in the project but I just can't make up what do folks on that russian thread are writting (poor google translator). Does it use the old 2d cockpit, is a 6dof cockpit in the works, does the work go on generally and...is that suppossed to be an official MiG 29 upgrade or a 3rd party model and the official ED's is also coming?

as far as i know / interpret - it uses the common 2-d pit - but has it´s own flight model (feels much better/more realistic in my opinion than the ed one and makes much more fun regarding corner speed, climb rate and speed acceleration.)

the sound and afterburner effect is also stunning.

it´s not perfect, but one of the best mods for dcsw. definitely! must have for me. . . no, i love it!

it has nothing to do with the new, upcoming ed-work / update for the 29 - regarding 6dof pit and 3d-model in the works.

Edited by flanker1

+1, Exactly...I got well used to 3D pits

Yup I can't wait for the 6dof pit so I can fly my favorite Russian jet again :(

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Its been neglected for so long I stopped playing FC3 and MP and just fly offline in the MiG 15.

Intel i5 7600K @ 4.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | MSI RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G | WD Black NVMe 2TB | Sound Blaster Audigy RX | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair RM750x | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |

Sig1.png

yea id almost want to tell ED to pause work on all other Aircraft untill u get the Mig-29 a Proper Flight model and new cockpit.

And i love that on the steam page of Flaming Cliffs says

New MiG-29 cockpit coming soon!

And that page was made over 2 years ago...

Soon™

Please ED im begging u here id even throw money are u for it even though i already have the mig 29...

Mig-29 is second to F-16 widely produced and exported fourth generaition fighter aircraft. I can't believe ED is not continuing the developent of this wonderful bird...

At least it's flyable in game, unlike the F-16.

• Like 1

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Would like to see this updated too. Whatever happened to "MiG-29 6dof cockpit coming soon"? If ED is waiting on DCS World 2.0, i understand 100% but we haven't heard anything so i assume it won't even be for 2.0.

I mainly fly the F-15 online but i like to venture to the Russian side once in a while. It's so hard to play the MiG-29, online or offline. A 6dof cockpit/new model is all i need to enjoy it right now. Been flying with the SFM since Lockon release (and the demo they had!) so i can deal with it.

At least it's flyable in game, unlike the F-16.

It's flyable but AFM and PFM have spoiled me, so I can't go back flying "the old railway system" :)

And about the F-16 - at least we still have the 3 letter sim that shouldn't be mentioned here :)

is there any news of the mig 29 with AFM and 6dof like the su27? :)

dont know if this is the right place to post, but i give it a try :P

I would have thought it was obvious that the community news section is for community news, and not the place to ask questions about a Flaming Cliffs 3 aircraft. :)

Try the Flaming Cliffs 3 section here: http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=321

This is Community News section... and no, it's not the right place to ask this question, which by the way was asked many times before. If there was some news it would be posted.

No longer active in DCS...

:doh:Groans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pain:

:poster_ban:

just kidding about the ban emoticon but still groaning!

Intel i5 7600K @ 4.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | MSI RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G | WD Black NVMe 2TB | Sound Blaster Audigy RX | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair RM750x | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |

Sig1.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We will most likely get DCS 2.0 before the poor MiG even gets a new freaking model and cockpit. And we will most likely be at DCS 30.0 before we get an AFM....

Lets dream they have internal plan to make a DCS Mig-29A 9.12A version. I mean should be something high level simulated at the Red side for a 4° generation fighter, at least the 9.12A version could be easy to do and get info of the avionic/systems.

I-have-a-dream-Speech.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]