[REPORTED] Donor portion of HAFU disappears with TUC or TDC Depress

theinmigrant

I returned home yesterday and tried it as well, same results.

In contrast, the SA page seems to keep the symbology correct. For example, with donors, a hostile, locked target will be a full red diamond (both top and bottom portions of the HAFU remain visible), with the L&S symbol in the middle, replacing the threat ranking and the heading line clearly visible.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

I returned home yesterday and tried it as well, same results.

In contrast, the SA page seems to keep the symbology correct. For example, with donors, a hostile, locked target will be a full red diamond (both top and bottom portions of the HAFU remain visible), with the L&S symbol in the middle, replacing the threat ranking and the heading line clearly visible.

Yeah but L&S in LTWS doesn't show as such in the SA page. Also L&S in SA page should have Mach and altitude visible at all times like in the radar page.

Yeah but L&S in LTWS doesn't show as such in the SA page. Also L&S in SA page should have Mach and altitude visible at all times like in the radar page.
True, the SA page shows the L&S symbol only for an STT lock and also doesn't show the DT2. I don't know if it permanently shows Mach and altitude IRL, so I can't comment on that.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro