RWR after recent updates.

Padonis

After recent updates, RWR has different symbols than before. Many different threats, radars are shown as "S".

The "P-19" radar previously shown as "FF" is now shown as "S". Radar Nevy "S-125" previously shown as "LB" is now shown as "3".

RWR in F-18 begins to bother more than help.

What are the changes resulting from? Will it be corrected?

After recent updates, RWR has different symbols than before. Many different threats, radars are shown as "S".

The "P-19" radar previously shown as "FF" is now shown as "S". Radar Nevy "S-125" previously shown as "LB" is now shown as "3".

RWR in F-18 begins to bother more than help.

What are the changes resulting from? Will it be corrected?

The old symbols were wrong. LB now shows correctly as '3'. FS as '2' etc.

The jury's still out as to whether the ring/band behavior is correct or not, or whether ED plans to change.

The old symbols were wrong. LB now shows correctly as '3'. FS as '2' etc.

What about this old symbol - FF(P19), BB(6N6E S300), CS(5N66M S300), SD ("Tube Arm" BUK), S6 (Tunguska)..... ? How now are shown correctly?

Окурок, выброшенный в урну, гораздо патриотичнее флажочка на автомобиле

TM Wartrhog Stick + VPC MongoosT-50Base + VPC TMW Extension 150mm / TM Wartrhog Throttle / CH Pro Pedals / 2-VPC Deck Mount / TrackIR5/

i5-10600K Over to 5.0MHz/32GbDD4-3200/RTX4070/System-SSD1 DCS-SSD2/32" 2560x1440

Go into the DCS root folder then to Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common\Cockpit and open AN_ALR_SymbolsBase.lua with Notepad++. Customize the RWR symbology yourself, the default symbology has long been incorrect in DCS World.

Intel i5-8600k | EVGA RTX 3070 | Windows 10 | 32GB RAM @3600 MHz | 500 GB Samsung 850 SSD

• ED Team
The problem is that under the symbol "S" you will now find "SR P-19", "SA 11 BUK", "SA 10 S-300" and several other types of radars.

This is correct based on available information. All search/acquisition radars are simply displayed as "S".

Thanks

This is correct based on available information. All search/acquisition radars are simply displayed as "S".

Thanks

So unless you had intel on it, that S could be an SA-2 search radar or an SA-10 search radar. That's not a fun thought...

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Or SA 11, in one word you do not know what threatens you. It's hard for me to believe that the pilot will not be informed of the exact danger ... Especially the A-10C pilot who can not save himself

fast escape.

Or SA 11, in one word you do not know what threatens you. It's hard for me to believe that the pilot will not be informed of the exact danger ... Especially the A-10C pilot who can not save himself

fast escape.

This affects the A-10C as well? I use the RAE mod (highly recommend it), so I didn't notice that.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro