Mustang's land textures zip file package

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been 6 months or longer since Ive played DCS and a lot has changed with new 1.5.5 etc..., but I wanted to say, I decided to start fresh after last update so I installed your 1.21 scenery package and Awesome!!! looks great! thank you!

Spoiler

System Specs: MB - MSI ACEX570S, AMD 5950X, 64GB 3600 NEO RAM, 3090 TI 24GB

__

A-10C2 Wisconsin 176th (TFS) 128th (TFW) - Repaint

thanks M8! :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Hello Mustang

Having a small issue in this latest version in the winter season.

The main noise texture has a colour or contrast mismatch with fields and airfields...which are darker and stand out.

Anyhow Im still using your last version which is fantastic for me.

Cheers

The dropbox links seem dead, Mustang.

Spoiler

W10-x64 | Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra | Core i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15

Corsair 32Gb 3200 | MSI RTX 3080ti Gaming X

Asus Xonar AE | TM Hotas Warthog

MFG Crosswind pedals | Valve Index

Mustang, just a small Question: what does your modification of the FireVehicle do?

I am thinking of using the https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=119163&highlight=fire&page=7 mod, but it uses the same File and I don't really wish to mess things up. Do I break anything if I use that fire mod, or would you personally advise me not to?

I feel like you have a good Judgement of these things :)

[url=https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=119163&highlight=fire&page=7][/url]

Mustang, just a small Question: what does your modification of the FireVehicle do?

I am thinking of using the https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=119163&highlight=fire&page=7 mod, but it uses the same File and I don't really wish to mess things up. Do I break anything if I use that fire mod, or would you personally advise me not to?

I feel like you have a good Judgement of these things :)

[url=https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=119163&highlight=fire&page=7][/url]

Yes the files are the same as the one's uploaded by Kuky, i included them within the textures package for convenience sake.

• Like 1

On a sidenote, any updates or changes can be found here http://104thphoenix.com/mustang/

Ha! There it is!

If I may suggest - I think it would be not a bad idea to either:

a) put the link in Your signature;

b) make it somehow more "visible" on 104th site.

Before my mirror request post I made here on friday, I spent quite a few minutes looking for the latest version in places I thought were obvious - Your signature first, 104th site second - trying to find some "downloads", or "resources" section over there, but the site proved to be somewhat unfriendly to navigate for an outsider, so I gave up and posted here instead.

Cheers.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

@mustang

Looks awesome, fantastic work, don't know why I hadn't been running this texture pack till now.

Thanks for your hard work on this, much appreciated.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Excellent mod. Thanks for sharing with the community...

Cheers

Rotor57

My Rig; Intel i7 3770K @ 3.5_32GB RAM_GTX 1080 _X55 Rhino Throttle_TM_Warthog Flight Stick_TM Pedals_28" 4K Eyeball Bleeding Monitor::doh:

Take off is optional, landing is not::pilotfly:

FC3; CA; NTTR; P51; Spitfire; F86F; Mig15; F5; KA-50; AJS 37 Viggen; UH-1H; F18C; A10-C;M2000;AV8B-N/A;Christen Eagle;

********Suggestion**********

I noticed that you'd done a hard work covering lots of stuff and I don't want to interfere in your job but if you allow me to drop a suggestion here :) Will include two pics

Edited by Timka01

Hi Mustang. As I understand it an older version of your mod is used officially in the release version of 1.5.X. Is there any chance of an updated version of your MOD making it into one of the official ED release versions?

Thanks for your time.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.