RAZBAM simulations developing for DCS

Nate--IRL--

Damn, now I have to go get a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc job to pay for all this sweet gorgeousness

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, so far what we know for sure is that we´ll create a whole series of Harriers for DCS, release date to be announced, sure they will be for FSX/Prepar3D at first, but they´ll be the base for the DCS version.

Av-8B Harrier II Plus and the GR7 and GR9 are among the chose ones

Harrier_029.jpg

Best regards

Prowler

• Like 3

well, so far what we know for sure is that we´ll create a whole series of Harriers for DCS, release date to be announced, sure they will be for FSX/Prepar3D at first, but they´ll be the base for the DCS version.

Harrier_029.jpg

Best regards

Prowler

Fantastic!

Nate

We have quite a list, but it´s most certain that we´ll go simple at the beginning until we get the hang of stufft280.jpg

t263.jpg

Some of you will say a T-2 Buckeye in DCS? yes quite a curious choice, but it will allow us to get into DCS,also

desertstorm02.jpg

A-7AVC002.jpg

All these pics are in FSX, we´ll get them in DCS when time comes.

Intruder, you bet, but a whole new mesh, also scooters!

Best regards

Prowler

Ever pondered doing an F-84F? Noone has done the F-84F justice even in MSFS. I can give you all the detail photos and technical information you'd ever need. I own the manufacturer's technical drawing 50 roll library on microfilm, I have the flight and maintenance manuals, I maintain 52-9089 at the Kansas Aviation Museum and I own 51-9345 and plan on wiring it up as a simulator.

A first generation fighter would be a good starting point because of the lack of complex systems. Just a thought. ;)

Ah, so it is public, good :)

Once we have a proof of concept up and running in DCS, RAZBAM will have their own set of forums.

This influx of good news is giving me the vapours! :D

... and did I just read Scooters!? You can't see it but right now am doing a jig.

Harrier_029.jpg

Best regards

Prowler

cheer3nc.gif When words fail me ....

Oh, and WELCOME ABOARD!!

drinks_cheers.gif

Edited by Teapot

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

• ED Team

Welcome to DCS

exciting times !

Harrier is a great choice of aircraft, will be interesting how the VTOL works out :)

Good luck to RAZBAM !

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

T-2 and A-7 for DCS? Those are my 2 most favourite planes. My dream comes true! :)

If only 2-seater plane sharing worked in DCS... but you never know.

P.S. The T-2 would be a great for an "easy" start, but modelling the A-7's systems at DCS-A10 standards would probably require some work.

Edited by Spyros

God forgives... Spyros doesn't.

I must stop visiting these forums because i will get an heart attack.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

Good choice with the aircrafts. I'm curious. :thumbup:

kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice! Can't wait! I'm so happy dcs is taking on a fsx approach with 3rd party work. (in a controlled manner anyway)

Good idea with the simple poc. Sell it, the community will support you and buy it.

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• ED Team

Yes its all about quality,

but they have to learn to walk before they can run :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

A Harrier,a BLOODY Harrier awesome guys,life would be much sweeter with some Falklands missions with the Harrier and carrier ops.

CA in the Falklands ooooohh, Christ better shut up and wipe the drool from the side of my mouth.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Keep the faith

AMD PHENOM II X 4 955be @3.2 GHZ | ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO mb | Corsair XMS3-8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory | Nvidea GTX 580 GDDR5 GPU | CNPS9900 NT cooler | Corsair HX850W psu | Seagate Barracuda 500GB HD 300 MBps - 7200 rpm | WIN 7 64bit | 32" HD LCD TV | 5.1 surround sound | wireless keyboard and mouse | Saitek x45 hotas.

Oh, shitzel. Harrier? THUMP...

:chair: Hey leafer old m8 ... you alright? You passed out for a momnt there :lol:

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!