Israeli Vipers by BarTzi

BarTzi

Hi guys, 

As you noticed, my previous work is now a part of DCS. The standard liveries can be seen in DCS if you place an Israeli Viper in the mission editor. Thanks for your support and your kind words 🙂  I spent hundreds of hours making the decals right, and I'm glad to see the liveries used by so many people.

In case you wish to still use the 60th anniversary version or barak 2020 one without having duplications / conflicts - i've made a separate pack which contains only those versions, and uses the textures already included within DCS (to save space). Enjoy: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313552/

Edited by BarTzi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations and thank you for everything so far!

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.