DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone

Ciribob

As far as I understand it, it should be a combination of both, the same as the a10c?

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

No, it's just the COM1 knob. The knob on the UHF panel is completely non-functional.

No, it's just the COM1 knob. The knob on the UHF panel is completely non-functional.
Do you have a source? Interested to learn what else is non functional

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

So is there a way to default the SRS pop up to off? I get I can press LCTL LSHFT ESC every time I start DCS, but can I just force he window to be off?

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

So is there a way to default the SRS pop up to off? I get I can press LCTL LSHFT ESC every time I start DCS, but can I just force he window to be off?

OPTIONS / SPECIAL / DCS SRS - "Show DCS Overlay by default"

It is what are you looking for.

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

Please go to Discord for support https://discord.gg/Ajzxqxj

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Tested MIDS in the Hornet for the first time yesterday. Awesome! So cool to have another 2 radios, and full duplex on top of that. Great job! :thumbup:

Edit: LOL, from the 1.8.0.4 changelog:

• Removed duplex from MIDS - turns out it isnt full duplex!

Too bad. :D

Edited by Yurgon

From the 1.8.0.3 changelog: "HAVEQUICK for A10C"

Gotta admit, I don't know how to make use of that. I'm aware of the KY-58 and how to use encryption with SRS, but I don't know how HAVEQUICK ties into this. Some pointers would be appreciated. :thumbup:

From the 1.8.0.3 changelog: "HAVEQUICK for A10C"

Gotta admit, I don't know how to make use of that. I'm aware of the KY-58 and how to use encryption with SRS, but I don't know how HAVEQUICK ties into this. Some pointers would be appreciated. :thumbup:

On the UHF radio just turn it to A and thats HAVEQUICK mode - on the SRS Discord I have a bunch more information but really its just set to A - and as long as other A10C and now F5E's have the same frequency and HQ setting on you'll hear each other

If someone tunes to the same frequency as you WITHOUT HQ mode - they wont hear anything as the frequency is hopping all

Stupid question, when editing the DCS-SRS-AutoConnectGameGUI.lua file to setup autoconnect on my srs server instances (I run 5 instances on the same machine with each using a different port), is it necessary to input my public ip or my local one?

Stupid question, when editing the DCS-SRS-AutoConnectGameGUI.lua file to setup autoconnect on my srs server instances (I run 5 instances on the same machine with each using a different port), is it necessary to input my public ip or my local one?

No you don’t. All you need to do is run each SRS server with its own Port. That would be all you need to do and it works like a charm.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's your Public IP

Hi devs! My SRS failed me today. I hear connect and disconnect sounds, other people hear me, but I don't hear them. I see TR, but do not hear transmit sounds (clicks). They are enabled of course. Last OB. I tried updating SRS, same problem. It is not in control panel to uninstall it properly. How do I debug this?

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

Hi devs! My SRS failed me today. I hear connect and disconnect sounds, other people hear me, but I don't hear them. I see TR, but do not hear transmit sounds (clicks). They are enabled of course. Last OB. I tried updating SRS, same problem. It is not in control panel to uninstall it properly. How do I debug this?

Hi, same problem here..

I uninstall it with the installer and made a clean reinstall. Same problem. People hear me but I don't hear them. I can see white color in SRS window when people transmit but i don't hear them. This config works before without problems.

Captura.png

Captura2.png

Captura3.png

Any help?

Hi, same problem here..

I uninstall it with the installer and made a clean reinstall. Same problem. People hear me but I don't hear them. I can see white color in SRS window when people transmit but i don't hear them. This config works before without problems.

Captura.png

Captura2.png

Captura3.png

Any help?

Hi Ciribob..

I solved it following FAQ discord support. It was some type or problem with Sonic Studio virtual mixer device form asus. I just dehabilitate it and SRS works perfectly again.

Very good support and app. Thank you

when i load into a multiplayer server srs makes dcs stuck in the black logo screen. cannot close dcs anymoe or go back to desktop. got to close it through taskmanager. i havnt enable srs, it makes this automaticly, than all is messed up- any idea?

when i load into a multiplayer server srs makes dcs stuck in the black logo screen. cannot close dcs anymoe or go back to desktop. got to close it through taskmanager. i havnt enable srs, it makes this automaticly, than all is messed up- any idea?

Hey Ciribob, I remember TARS in the old days really loving SRS and what youve managed to achieve, thanks for your work

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

cw1.png

Hey Ciribob, I remember TARS in the old days really loving SRS and what youve managed to achieve, thanks for your work
Thank you very much!

When people say it's a bit tricky they really don't remember how hard it used to be

Thank you very much!

When people say it's a bit tricky they really don't remember how hard it used to be

I don't know about them, but I do, and from the heart of all my team members, we deeply thank you !

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

Thank you very much!

Heck I remember when you first implemented LOS into TARS, SRS is amazing it just works. i found a github project that will push ATIS through SRS for dynamic weather recently I am amazed how far its come.

cw1.png

When in the Hornet, PTT binding works fine. I can also hear RX fine.

When in the Huey, the PTT no longer functions, however when I press the Radio Comms menu button it starts TX my voice. I can hear RX so I know it's functioning. Just can't get the PTT button to work in the Huey. Any ideas why it's different in the Huey and PTT no longer works. (I don't have the PTT bind assigned to anything in the Huey or any aircraft or UI or general binds in DCS; only PTT assigned in SRS)

I don't want to use Radio Comms menu button to TX, it's used many times for other things like ground crew, re-arm, CSAR and server features like CTLD functions. I can disable it switching off

"Radio switch works as Push to Talk (PTT)" setting, but of course the PTT bind key (whihc work in the Hornet) still doesn't work in the Huey.

697395669_CaptureSRSsettings.PNG.2dbc433673483f5297ee6d9305563c7c.PNG

Thanks

EDIT: doing some forum searching there seems to be some more settings required to make it work in the Huey, Looking into it now.

EDIT 2: Thought I figured out the definitions and meanings of the SRS settings, but still cannot get it working in the Huey. Continued over next post.

Edited by JasonJ

Sim Rig || Pics 2010 |

PC 2019 || 8600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX2080ti OC | 32GB RAM @3000 | 500GB SSD | Win10 64bit |

PC 2010 || 2600K @ 3.4GHz | Zotac GTX680 | 8GB RAM | Win7 64bit Ultimate SP1 |

Cockpit || Joystick: T.16000M | Pedals: Logitech G25 | Throttle & Collective: Logitech Attack3 Modded | Button Box: G25 Shifter |

Cockpit || HP Reverb VR | Custom Frame & Seat | 3x Bass Shaker | 2:1 Game Sound | 2x Rear Head Rest Speakers Comms/Music |