Is it a bird? Is it a super bird?

Dolphin887

We are all falling for it... :D

If it is a joke, which it is even if it is real, then it is in poor taste.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It's no joke. ED would not let their logo be plastered all over videos and marketing material for a "joke module".

i7-4790k @ 4.4GHZ, 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR-2133 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3, Crucial M500 SSD, VKB MCG, TWCS Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

We are all falling for it... :D

Yeah, there is still a part of me that thinks its an elaborate ruse.

In the video the cockpit looks kinda low res, the FM seeming strange, no announcement on the forums, their emblem, ect.

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

P.S. Do expect surprises…

I'm still waiting :D

P.S.

Good luck with the CEII though. It takes guts to open up a new segment in DCS (you and ED with Yak-52).

Though you miiight have misjudged your existing customer base with this hype-campaign ;) (Depending ofc on the, presumed, other surprises)

I wonder if the helicopter noise at the beginning of the video means anything?

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

If only they didnt build so much hype, this wouldnt have hit so hard as its doing now. A very daring move, and I think the only way to recover from this is if its a joke, which I highly doubt.

I hope you dont get burned to hard for this, would be a shame if we lost another 3rd Party.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Can we save ourselves some time and just copy/paste about 20 pages worth of Yak52 for and against arguing here.

:megalol:

Can we save ourselves some time and just copy/paste about 20 pages worth of Yak52 for and against arguing here.

The difference is that this is the first aircraft from this team (the Mig-21 does not count) and DCS is still, first and foremost, a combat simulator.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

If only they didnt build so much hype, this wouldnt have hit so hard as its doing now. A very daring move, and I think the only way to recover from this is if its a joke, which I highly doubt.

I hope you dont get burned to hard for this, would be a shame if we lost another 3rd Party.

Yeah i still think its strange to hype it like they did if its not a joke, although i am pro-CEII

It seems like a lot of fun! :D

I think M3 may have underestimated the capacity of people here to get over-excited ;) Too bad the reaction of some is so... fierce. Personally I found that hilarious, sometimes you have to get things with a pinch of salt, and if it were a more complex aircraft, it would have been announced, it would also be in the roadmap for a while, and not shown so late in the development.

If this bird is a first step towards a better Corsair, I think it's a good way to proceed. Regarding the price, I'm not sure however... it's probably a bit expensive for an experimental project? But it all depends on the quality (and the reception by the DCS users).

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Regarding the price, I'm not sure however... it's probably a bit expensive for an experimental project? But it all depends on the quality (and the reception by the DCS users).

If they pay me to take it, I might.

Looks like from their comments on the facebook announcement that it is real!

(Also, they say it's a step towards the corsair in development)

https://www.facebook.com/leatherneck.simulations/

Looks like from their comments on the facebook announcement that it is real!

(Also, they say it's a step towards the corsair in development)

The development of the corsair does not require the creation of this as a complete module as a step.