Is it a bird? Is it a super bird?

Dolphin887

well he mentioned crickets as a complaint. I think its a bluebird. Bluebirds usually feed off crickets according to googling "which bird eats crickets". Swallows too. I think its Me-262 or dH DH 108 with super sonic capability.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

So, looking from the looming perspective of the Christen Eagle II (or any other bi-plane), I retract everything bad I've said about the G-4 being just another trainer :) Hey, at least it has 65B's and BL755's. That beats smoke generators in my book any day of the week.

The Christen Eagle II doesn't have to be unarmed - you can throw hand grenades in air to ground role, and use your pistol against fighters. If you get rid of the canopy...

:D

I am here to join the guesstimation train.

Looking at the hints, weather forecast, daily horoscope and why Italy joined WWII with obsolete equipment, I say it's the Christen Eagle fitted with pesticides sprayers and commercial banners.

• Like 1

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

So this thread went

- It has to be the Super Galeb

to

- It has to be the Mig 29

to

- It has to be the Christen Eagle II

And later today when announced, we go... ouuh :)

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

...I don't think that M3 is gonna make a 29 since it is already part of the flaming cliffs series and ED plans to make a PFM for it already.

It still makes a night and day difference from a full fidelity module and I'm not talking about the fact that you can hit switches but the overall systems modeling.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

This thread has taken way to much amount of time from my work this week, so regardless how fun it is to read it must stop now. Surprisingly no one has seen the obvious connection between M3 and Heatblur :music_whistling:

Wait a moment...you're right it's the F-14D Super Tomcat:lol:

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

We are just assuming :)

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

I would love to see the MiG 29, but i think it will be the Super Galeb. I don't think that M3 is gonna make a 29 since it is already part of the flaming cliffs series and ED plans to make a PFM for it already.

That's what I thought untill yesterday. But it doesn't really fit hint #6 with the 1977 which is the year the MiG-29 did its maiden flight. The Super Galeb was one year later.

And the hype they're creating is pretty huge for a trainer aircraft, which is not even very well known. The shitstorm would be huge.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

That's what I thought untill yesterday. But it doesn't really fit hint #6 with the 1977 which is the year the MiG-29 did its maiden flight. The Super Galeb was one year later.

And the hype they're creating is pretty huge for a trainer aircraft, which is not even very well known. The shitstorm would be huge.

+1. All this hype to annouce a trainer would be just an overkill, especially that there is nothing special about it. I don't mind a trainers but I can see a little reason to get the Galeb as it lacks distinctive features. I would just pick L-39 anytime over it whenever being in mood for flying a trainer. Another trainer that would bring something new - like modern Yak-130 would be welcome though.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all