Jetstream F-18

neroroxxx

Hey guys, i came across this show, it's really cool just wanted to share it they have full episodes on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQyXQOe7nBA&feature=relmfu

that's episode one, all others show as related as you go.

• Like 1

Nero

27" iMac, 3.4GHz i7 Quad Core, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2Gb, Running Bootcamp, Windows 7 Home 64bit, Saitek X-52 Pro

Thanks, looks pretty good.

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

Thanks for the post! I missed the last few episodes. There was a USAF series very similar to this one, it followed pilots training on the F-15. Anyone know what the name of that series was and if it is online?

Would be interested in finding out also.

I watched a series a while back about an F-14 pilot converting to an F-18, can't remember what it was called though :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First to Fight, First to Strike.

Would be interested in finding out also.

I watched a series a while back about an F-14 pilot converting to an F-18, can't remember what it was called though :(

Ah I figured it out. It was called American Fighter Pilot. Here is a youtube trailer for it.

The series was cancelled after three episodes because of low ratings. Turns out most people would rather watch the bachelor or jersey shore than a series chronicling the making of Eagle Pilot's... :mad: :doh:

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook current version 8D available here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/

Ah I figured it out. It was called American Fighter Pilot. Here is a youtube trailer for it.

The series was cancelled after three episodes because of low ratings. Turns out most people would rather watch the bachelor or jersey shore than a series chronicling the making of Eagle Pilot's... :mad: :doh:

Awesome, thanks! I think I'll buy it from amazon (http://www.amazon.com/American-Fighter-Pilot-Tony-Scott/dp/B0007XG4D2), it has all of the episodes including the ones not aired :thumbup: doesn't get the best of reviews though :/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First to Fight, First to Strike.

• 5 years later...

I love that series. I don't know how many times I've watched it but a welcome suggestion no matter how many times its been posted.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet