-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-  

160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

Hi,

I cannot watch tracks after flights on the server. When I open them in "Reply" it offers to choose a coalition then choose a slot for flight. After this I appear in the cockpit and there is nobody in the world except me...

Can I watch tracks (without taking the control)?

Actually, in 1.5 I could play tracks without any problem. Is it server limitation now?

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat.

We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

Visit our website:

VIRTUAL-PILOTS.COM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I cannot watch tracks after flights on the server. When I open them in "Reply" it offers to choose a coalition then choose a slot for flight. After this I appear in the cockpit and there is nobody in the world except me...

Can I watch tracks (without taking the control)?

Actually, in 1.5 I could play tracks without any problem. Is it server limitation now?

This will be due to the server restrictions. You can edit the track file to open external views etc so you can watch them. I'd advise getting Tackview tho... it's much better and less prone to corruptions than replays

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This will be due to the server restrictions. You can edit the track file to open external views etc so you can watch them. I'd advise getting Tackview tho... it's much better and less prone to corruptions than replays

I know how to enable external views because I did it in 1.5. When I open tracks - they absolutely don't "play" at all, ie nobody moves... There are only available slots. After choosing a slot, you are sitting in the cockpit alone in the world. In other words, I wanna to watch actions via tracks but don't take part in them.

P.S. Thank you for the suggestion about tackview. I need to watch and record video of some interesting flights, so tackview is not suitable for it.

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat.

We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

Visit our website:

VIRTUAL-PILOTS.COM

Not on the 3 map I've tried.

On a different subject overytime Springfield map come on the server hang :(

They must not have been added to certain units in the ME I would guess.

Yeah server is struggling with mission rotations at the moment.

No one is online to restart so I imagine it will be down till tonight :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have a feeling that lag issue is universal , and not just related to skins. Last night my friend and I both had to wait like 15 minutes to get into the server only to get kicked out after that and then try again and wait another 10 minutes for it to be successful. It also took a long time for the cockpit to load despite having really good RAM.

I think it's just one of the 2.5 bugs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Let's bring back the skins and chat for killing

right now i prefer if nothing that could potentialy create lag brought back to the server

because less lag is more fun

Edited by Nero.ger

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

right now i prefer if nothing that could potentialy create lag brought back to the server

because less lag is more fun

+1

When things settle down and are fixed, things will go back to normal. I've said that many times and others including Nero here as well. Patience, gents!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

+1

When things settle down and are fixed, things will go back to normal. I've said that many times and others including Nero here as well. Patience, gents!

Waiting is a sign of true love and patience

Anyone can say I Love You,

But not everyone can wait to prove it's true.......

By a DCS Pilot 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES BITCHES :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Waiting is a sign of true love and patience

Anyone can say I Love You,

But not everyone can wait to prove it's true.......

By a DCS Pilot 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES BITCHES :P

Hope you get your first kiss tonight! Stay calm. Stay natural. She'll like you... Just don't tell her you love DCS more than being with her. You have to lie there :renske:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Hi guys,

Looking for some support in pushing for more admin support of the Cold War Server. It's not a bashing exercise or anything like that. We just want to get some movement towards keeping the server up more frequently than it's down. Any help would be much appreciated!

Link: http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=9299

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Permanent fixes will be available but only for the release version. All missions werde updated. It's just that I have scripts and mods that I use in the mission editor installed via JSGME on 1.5.8 and not 2.5 OB. Hope they release the final update this week.

• Like 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

The return of Battle over Sukhumi seems to have made a return.

Just a few things I noticed lads;

1. Mig-21 missing items from loadout menu

2. Harrier has no AWAKS

3. First thing I did was kill a friendly Viggen :music_whistling: RED and BLUE Viggens = very confusing

Red Viggens???!!! You sure? I'll check it out with IronJockel tonight. I hope he didn't touch anything.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments