China's new "stealth fighter"

shake307

I was just perusing the news on my phone and came across an article about he J-20. After a bit of research, I discovered it to be a 5th gen stealth fighter and possible attack. But looking at it raises some questions. How stealthy can it be? I mean it looks the part, but I did notice some things, to my eye, would really ruin the stealth. Antennae jutting out everywhere, exposed engine exhausts, fairly weird wing layout, and other things. Another question; is China buying the su35? I read something about they want to reverse engineer them, but that still wouldn't bring them quite up to par with modern western aircraft. I mean, the damn thing looks like a sukoi with a body kit. It doesn't seem the threat we are supposed to fear. What is all your opinions, fellow posters?

ASUS X570 Plus TUF MOBO, Ryzen 3900X CPU, EVGA 2080 Super GPU, 32GB RAM, 500GB SSD

China is an economic giant. They have lots of money and are fully capable of producing state of the art weapons. Each and every sohpisticated electronic product is being manufactured in china. I am sure their stealth fighters will be competetive.