TDC slew in hyper drive

Pineapple Pete

I can't get the TDC slew rate under control. It has been this way for the last two updates. This is the case for the latest 2.0 update as well. I have messed about with curves but with not any luck.

Is anyone else experiencing this or have some curves thet would like to share?

Using TM Warthog with button one set for TDC control.

Other than the viloent rotation rates after the latest update, the Mirage just keeps getting better. Still learning the jet though.

Thanks!:joystick:

It is always best to not fly too fast or fly too slow. So I fly half fast. :D

I couldn't as well set it in any way to make it manageable.

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

Folks, we are aware of the problem. We have other stuff with higher priority that must be dealt with first. We will check this issue in due time.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Zeus said on a different forum that they know about it and will fix it. There is a built in dead zone to the TDC cursor axis I think was the dealio. But right now they are more concerned on getting all the aircraft systems simulated to behave as they should. Then they will move to the smaller fixes like our TDC cursor.

In the mean time I would suggest using buttons to slew the cursor if you have a spare hat switch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T707A using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Thanks Zeus

Folks, we are aware of the problem. We have other stuff with higher priority that must be dealt with first. We will check this issue in due time.

The forum is huge so I apologize for not finding the Slew problem on my own. In any case, this is just a hobby, right? So, thank you Razbam for producing an awesome product and keep up the great work.

When I get home I rearrange my DMS switch.

It is always best to not fly too fast or fly too slow. So I fly half fast. :D

• 1 month later...

Still no luck with the TDC problem. Have tried using other switches and hats such as the DMS, But it has made no difference at all. Was hoping that this latest update was going to solve it but I guess not. Its pretty frustrating not being able to use the Radar. Is this still being looked into? I am aware they have other stuff going on and also respect the fact that things take time. But some info about it would sure be welcome.