Ok, now my little Pit

shark65

Ok, it´s time to show my pit. I am building my pit for many months and have done some changes to the cockpit. :pilotfly:

My cockpit is supposed to represent not a 1:1 copy of a Ka-50, but I try to get near to. This design is so structured, that i can use by network partys.

The timber is now nearing completion, so I can start with the panel building. I use to fly a modded Cougar, works very well and makes a lot of fun. :joystick:

Excuse my bad english, I hope they understand what I write.

Ok and here the pictures:

picture.php?albumid=270&pictureid=1905

kxoke69h_jpg.htm

6kol7xob_jpg.htmpicture.php?albumid=270&pictureid=1912

picture.php?albumid=270&pictureid=1906

picture.php?albumid=270&pictureid=1909

picture.php?albumid=270&pictureid=1910

picture.php?albumid=270&pictureid=1911

picture.php?albumid=270&pictureid=1913

picture.php?albumid=270&pictureid=1915

picture.php?albumid=270&pictureid=1914

Regards,

Shark65

URL%5D

6kol7xob_jpg.htm

Edited by shark65
  • Like 1

My Black Shark Pit http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=67229 :pilotfly:

Damn dude! Great work, I'm loving it and you have your displays going apart from the projector. How did you end up getting the ABRIS/Shkval and game image on separate screens as I intend to do the same thing. I also run on a projector in a small room and I noticed you can benefit from a larger screen (bigger projected image).

Find someone thats throwing out an old projection Television (one with a mirror inside). Then take it apart and get the mirror out of it. Take the mirror down to a glass shop and have them cut it to 1meter x 1meter and mount the mirror on the wall behind your projector. Now turn the projector to face the mirror and adjust the mounting bracket to focus the image. After that all you need to do is change the settings on the projector to reverse or mirrored mode!

If you want more advice on how to do this let me know I'll be happy to help! I just know, by playing on a projector myself that you'll want to maximize your image for optimal vision and gameplay!

really like the pit, i am sure your pics are just example but i am wondering

do you fly it with the in cockpit view on screen or use the cockpit-less view (sorry for poor terminology) i think either ctrl+F1 or is it Alt+F1, one of these will give you just the outside view with no cockpit showing, just HUD

:thumbup:

also really like your abris and Shkval screens, very cool indeed, will be one hell of a pit when done, keep up the good work.