Congrats guys!

Harlikwin

Congratulations on this EARLY RELEASE little gem! I put “EARLY RELEASE” in caps because there are some folks out there who will focus on, and complain about bugs and issues that just need to be worked out during the process. I love flying the WWII prop jobs, even though I suck at landing them, so I bought this on 5/10 as soon as I read about it, knowing that there would be some issues to be overcome. This is probably the most complete and bug-free early releases i’ve seen so far in DCS. You folks have done a fantastic job with the I-16.

Edited by Balzarog

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1

No, we want the P40 not the buffalo. who wants a buffalo? Come on. At least a plane that looks good despite being way out matched. I really think you can have a buffalo with the i6 module. Just stick some USAF skin on it. LOL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

Congratulations and welcome! :D

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Specially after the dismay with the hype put on another "promissed" ww2 3dparty project that never came to live....

I can only hope that OctopusG finds the motivation to continue investing in DCS World :thumbup:

Having been a devoted MSFS user until around 2008, I confess I never had eared of them.

Edited by jcomm

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

Amazing, love it. I have always been fascinated with this little jug of vodka. I downloaded, hopped in, got airborne, gave up on winding the gear up, just flew around the patch. I love it. Congratulations, thank you for another great addition to DCSverse. I managed to get back on the ground, though ended up in flames with gear partially retracted. (oops)

Любовь зла, полюбишь и козла (love is evil, you may fall in love with a goat)

No, we want the P40 not the buffalo. who wants a buffalo?

Me!

I mean come on - who woudn't want a fighter that had one of the highest (if not the highest) kill/death ratios of WW2 ? :pilotfly:

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer

I don't hate to admit it at all. We Need the Brewster!

X570S AORUS PRO AX MOTHERBOARD, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-core Processor, GIGABYTE GEFORCE RTX 3090 TI, 64GB DDR4(Corsair Vengeance LPX), DARK ROCK PRO 4 250W TDP Heatsink, Corsair AX1600i Power Supply,  2TB SSD, Windows 10 64 Bit  VR: HP Reverb G2, VIRPIL: VPC Constellation ALPHA Prim[R], VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base

Since I decided to buy this ADORABLE module, anything these Octopus guys can give us will do!

First buy from me, should my pocket allow!

BIG KUDOS to the Octopus !!! :-)

And a BIG LESSON to developers out there because serious, professional work is possible, even if comming from a completely different platform like MSFS / P3D, leaving their confort zone and investing on an expensive platform for developers as I believe DCS is...

Edited by jcomm

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...