Thrustmaster Warthog joystick extension mod - various lengths

wasyl00

LLike Rocky, I'd like to be put on a waitlist for the 120mm.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LLike Rocky, I'd like to be put on a waitlist for the 120mm.

No problem :) PM sent!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 10 Pro x64, Asus PG279Q, i7-6700K, Nvidia GTX1080TI, 16GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, TM Warthog, Saitek Combat Pro Rudder Pedals, TIR5+Trackclip

• 2 weeks later...
If you are still selling i would like to be on the waitlist for a 100mm.

Ok no problem..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 10 Pro x64, Asus PG279Q, i7-6700K, Nvidia GTX1080TI, 16GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, TM Warthog, Saitek Combat Pro Rudder Pedals, TIR5+Trackclip

Do you have an idea when the 100mm will be available again?

Unfortunately I’m not sure. I already ordered another batch but this can take even 1-2 months.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Wasy100

Its been 6 weeks any eta yet :)

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Wasy100

Its been 6 weeks any eta yet :)

Hi Rocky49,

Unfortunately no eta at the moment, but I'm working on it :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok thanks, I hope I am at the top of your list for the 120 mm:thumbup:

Edited by Rocky49
Correct size

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...

Extension question

hello, I want to buy the extender for warthog how to make it?

PM sent! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello,

Could you put me down on the list for a 80 mm extension + cable if possible.

Was about to get a similar thing i saw from simpit yet just saw this thread at half the price, damn glad i started looking at this forum a couple days ago now :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

W

hello, I want to buy the extender for warthog how to make it?

I would like the how to on building these extensions. Mine will be more than 100mm. 2 are needed for the simulators being built. Thank you Wasey100 for the work getting the extensions out to the community.

Edited by twin383

Any news on next batch delivery eta

Update

Hi Rocky49. Apologies. I've been flying under the radar recently. Its not a secret, mainly due to changes in my private life. Situation is more stabilized now and I can really focus my attention on pushing forward with the service I provide.

I decided to research for alternative source for the next batch because I'm really disappointed with the communication breakdown I'm experiencing with the current supplier. So hopefully soon I will announce more solid dates for the next batch.

Fear not my main objective with the new supplier is to keep the prices on the same level. I will also make sure the quality to be at least as good as the before.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wasey

No problem, getting antsy because of release of all the new modules, plus also on a waiting list for rudder pedals :smilewink: as long as I'm still on your list all OK...sounds like you have a lot of interest in your mod

Hi,

I've recently bought one of Adam's 80mm extensions, a thoroughly nice and professional chap to deal with.

A long story short, I can't the rig/system I was putting together and am now selling the 80mm extension. If anyone is interested here's the ebay link, obv. same price as Adam's at £40. Includes the cable.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thrustermaster-Warthog-HOTAS-Joystick-Extension-80mm-/261593063867?

Thanks gents, hope you don't mind me listing it here Adam!

HH

• 2 weeks later...