Mission 3 never ends

I've decided to re-do this campaign, since I had never had the chance to finish it, and felt like doing it all over again.

I have a problem with Mission 3.

After clearing the area next to Uzi, and having Chevy move forward, it just doesn't do anything.

I see that the Chevy did reach Uzi, while Pontiac seems to be stuck somewhere further away (doesn't matter since everything is cleared).

Problem is, Uzi never tells me "Ok we're good now, bye" or whatever he is supposed to say. Which means I never get the OK to RTB...

Am I supposed to do something special? I have tried fast forwarding time and still nothing...

Windows 10-64bits, i7-8700k, GTX 1080Ti, 32 Gb RAM, MSI Monitor 32in 165Hz.

Mirage 2000C, F5-E, Mig21bis, A10-C, FC3, F-18, AV-8B N/A, F-14, F-16, SuperCarrier

Additional info, I got tired of waiting and anyway I was bingo fuel.

I landed, still got the mission complete message, however the result was 90 and not 100. I suspect this is due to that possible bug.

Mirage 2000C, F5-E, Mig21bis, A10-C, FC3, F-18, AV-8B N/A, F-14, F-16, SuperCarrier

Hey Sylosis,

I will check that, last I tried it everything worked fine. What you said is true for most of the missions, even if you fail your objective but RTB and land you will progress - just like with real life, it goes on :)

Let me know how it goes with the rest!

Cheers,

BD

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Yes well, as I vaguely mentioned, I had started the campaign before and managed to go all the way to.. something like mission 5 or 6. And I had no issue with mission 3 at that time. So, something clearly didn't trigger properly this time around...

I wonder if it's because I forgot to tell Pontiac to jump in. I only told them once the fight was over.

Apart from that, I can't see what I did wrong versus the previous time I did it.

• 2 weeks later...

I did this mission yesterday in 1.5.8. No problem so far and I got the 100% score.

The event that gave me the OK was killing the IGLA soldier near to UZI. I had to make several passes and pour a lot of CM ammo into the forest until I got it. Silly me I wasted most of my ordenance in the first step of the mission and I forgot to tell my wingman to attack.

I even got hit by an IGLA and had to made a wheels up landing because I lost the right landing gear. Then repair the plane, taxi to the middle of the strip and got the mission complete message.

Fun mission, and good campaign so far. Loving it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 5 months later...

I always tell the wingman to attack the air defenses, because due to the game engine, they can spot and send mavericks faster than me.

I've also never get an "Ok, you can RTB!, but I think is because my job is to patrol and nobody asked me to stay on site for further assistance.

:)