F86 Engine Sound is Gone!

guitarnerd666

No. Only with next official update. Sorry.

Man it really looks like the F-86 is going backwards no new updates and now sound problems with no approximate time for the fix to be released:mad:

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

• ED Team
I really wonder how this could escape the internal testers.

it did not, it is reported and will be fixed

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Testers are not privy to that information or allowed to say anything any way sorry.

Lets hope its soon

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

It's no good asking the testers,they won't know,doh! :doh:

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

So, Testing found the problem, reported it and ED released anyway?

Why did that happen?

"Timing".

You can not "just squeeze one more bug fix" into a relase at any arbitrarily point in time. If you would, you would never ever releasy anything. Therefore you need to "draw a line" - fixes that are ready by then go into the release, the others go into the next.

So, why wasn't this issue fixed first so it would make it into the release?

"Priorities".

You can not... well, I bet, you get the gist already. :o)

You can not "just squeeze one more bug fix" into a relase at any arbitrarily point in time.

Although it seems they always find the time to squeeze in new bugs that weren't there before, and break things that used to work.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

The chit chat forum with the "funny stuff?" thread is over there - this thread is meant to be a bit more serious, afaik.

I'm glad you find it funny, I actually think it's pretty sad.

What I don't get is this: BST hasn't added anything with this patch, so it's not like they were so busy testing new features / fixes that this one slipped. Instead, a very noticeable sound bug has been introduced into their very latest module. Now, one would think that they at least gave some attention to their latest release, but of course this seems to be left rusting with the other modules while they work on yet something else.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s