Aircraft flying - and stored in hangar

zero

Among updates and some frustration, )I am always able to tweak and continue flying.

:pilotfly:

In hangar:

KA-50 my first love. Absolutely a great experience in learning to hover and land. Never updated to newer versions. Too bad. missed the train with the cheap update.

A10C. Could not sleep waiting for this. Fantastic experience. Unfortunately always have to start with basic learning lessons in the later years.

Huey. Expected to be my new KA-50. After a week I put in the hangar, and never looked back.

F-86 Sabre. . I do not why- but I was disappointed. A kind of nostalgic VHS player I hoped to find interesting.

On Tarmac -fueled

My brain can barely operate 4 aircraft without refresh procedures:

P-51. Purchased many years ago. Blew off dust this spring.

No doubt the WWII fighter I can handle best.

Dora. Wanted to try the best German fighter. Great plane. Very easy on procedures. Need more taxi practice to be happy.

Spitfire. My most used aircraft at the moment. Trying to be a friend with her. No way to get the Hun in the sight. But able to land now. Progress!

Mirage 2000C. My favorite. I have the good old feeling as with Jane`s F-15. When I need a break from 3 point landing attempts, and using eyeball to find target, I jump into this aircraft. Much simpler weapon system than A10, there is no need to refresh the manual. Radar lock and fire to get a kill.

Usually my last aircraft flight before going to bed. Just to confirm I am a great pilot!

Future:

I picked up BF-109 in the bundle purchase with Spitfire. No urge to try it. More than enough with 3 WWII fighters to polish my skills.

F-5. Could be a supplement to Mirage. On my wishlist, but never purchase at full price.

That is all. No other aircraft in store or near future releases I desire.

:joystick:

I owe all modules.

In hangar :

All Helis, never even started them

All other Aircraft excpet....

Flying :

A10-C

Always and at all times the A10-C, i have reached a point of pure satisfaction with the Warthog, im very confortable with it i feel i know it inside out and can complete any mission or task with it although i know i probably have it mastered to a 70% at most.

I have completed all the Campaigns and so many missions since 2011 when i first bought it.

I just completed Nevada A10 Red Flag and felt as if i dont have anything else to do with it.

Im starting to think about multiplayer.

M2000C

i go to the Mirage when i want a efm fast jet, i can fly it quite well but havent gone into much depth in weapons or anyhting else. I am actually training with it because im waiting for the Eurofighter:D

Awaiting in the future :

F/A-18 Hornet until someday the Eurofighter arrives which would be the zenith for me.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.