We need a Jabo for the Luftwaffe

Conroy

A JU-87 Stuka is already in development by Polchop: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=156340

attachment.php?attachmentid=140460&d=1463079380

Edit: Apparently the development of this bird has been canceled. I wasn't aware of that :(

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I think it would be a huge step ahead if the current LW types would get their ground attack loadouts like rockets and more types of bomb ordinance.

http://www.kurfurst.org - The Messerschmitt Bf 109 Performance Resource Site

Vezérünk a bátorság, Kísérőnk a szerencse!

-Motto of the RHAF 101st 'Puma' Home Air Defense Fighter Regiment

The Answer to the Ultimate Question of the K-4, the Universe, and Everything: Powerloading 550 HP / ton, 1593 having been made up to 31th March 1945, 314 K-4s were being operated in frontline service on 31 January 1945.

We need a Jabo for the Luftwaffe

+5 morale within a mile, eh? :)

http://www.kurfurst.org - The Messerschmitt Bf 109 Performance Resource Site

Vezérünk a bátorság, Kísérőnk a szerencse!

-Motto of the RHAF 101st 'Puma' Home Air Defense Fighter Regiment

The Answer to the Ultimate Question of the K-4, the Universe, and Everything: Powerloading 550 HP / ton, 1593 having been made up to 31th March 1945, 314 K-4s were being operated in frontline service on 31 January 1945.

I think it would be a huge step ahead if the current LW types would get their ground attack loadouts like rockets and more types of bomb ordinance.
But German rockets were never intended for ground attack. You probably will come with "there was a time when they were used in a ground attack…", still they weren't intended for that.

No flyable, but provided we get the Fw190A-6 and A-8 variants like it's been said, their F variant would be probably there in loadouts, and that's a real Jabo, even though AI.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

The Fw 190 D9 is actually a good jabo. However a Me 262 a1a converted to a Sturmvogel would be better. The Fw 190 G3 was a pure Jabo in real life and could carry so many bombs. One time i heard it carried a 1000kg bomb.

Edited by JuliMonkey

Ka 50 - MIG 21 - FW 190 D9 - SU 27 - F15 - F 16

• 2 weeks later...
BF 110G2 or HS129

A DH 98 Mosquito would be a welcome addition as well.

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

A DH 98 Mosquito

Would be absolutely bitchin' in fact :thumbup: I'd gladly fork over a bundle of crisp new banknotes for a fully modelled DCS-level Mossie!

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Before to move on somenthing different from a fight-bomber, i think we need at least as DCS official release for Normandy:

FW-190A/F

Tempest V

P-38J

..and off course the incoming P-47.

This is the minimum, as for a G-10.

Before to move on somenthing different from a fight-bomber, i think we need at least as DCS official release for Normandy:

FW-190A/F

Tempest V

P-38J

+1 :thumbup:

:pilotfly:

FW-190A/F

Tempest V

P-38J

+1 :thumbup:

:pilotfly:

+2 :thumbup:

Joystick: VKB Gunfighter w. Space Combat Grip

Throttle: TM Warthog (#495)

Pedals: MFG Crosswind v2

FW-190A/F

Tempest V

P-38J

03-20-2017 04:09 PM

:thumbup::thumbup: tempest tempest

A DH 98 Mosquito would be a welcome addition as well.

:thumbup:

but.... we need delay in bombs and skip bombing

The Fw 190 D9 is actually a good jabo. However a Me 262 a1a converted to a Sturmvogel would be better. The Fw 190 G3 was a pure Jabo in real life and could carry so many bombs. One time i heard it carried a 1000kg bomb.

Juli the Me-262 was one of the Worst jabos from of the entire WW2 conflict, first Bomb load trough the increasing Drag bring the Me-262 back in Speed Range of the allied Fighters and usually you don't fly on 10000 meters as Jabo...

Second one the Turbines was insane vulnerable to Ground Fire, and last the Trim change suddenly after drop of the Bombs to Tail Heavy so immediately that overstress the Airframe and some of them come Back with cracks in the Wings...

That's why some of the Aces got degraded to cleaning Personal after they decided to tell the good dam Me-262 is not a Bomber thumbup.gif

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

190A and 190F would be different planes with different flight models, wouldn't they?

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Would be say the way from A to a G/F is not so far, but the flight model would be affected becaucse the under Wing Bomb Racks and up armored for greater Pilot and Engine Protection..

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Would be say the way from A to a G/F is not so far, but the flight model would be affected becaucse the under Wing Bomb Racks and up armored for greater Pilot and Engine Protection..

Different engine performance at altitude, too. The 190F was tuned for low altitude performance.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria