Air Combat Sim - new podcast dedicated to combat aircraft simulators

baltic_dragon

Hey everyone,

Proud and happy to announce a launch of a new podcast from BVR Productions (the team behind the Fighter Pilot Podcast): Air Combat Sim.

The podcast brings together content creators, campaign builders and influencers for the community, including: Jabbers, Redkite as well as Tricker, Sport and Dut from The Alert 5 Podcast team.

You can listen to the first episode here or on

. The team welcomes Fighter Pilot Podcast founder Vincent "Jell-O" Aiello to discuss simulators and training in the United States Navy as well as air combat simulation in the home.

And, AirCombatSim has it's own Facebook page so you can provide feedback and suggestions here: Air Combat Sim.

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Episode 5:

Episode 6:

Episode 7:

Episode 8:

Episode 9:

Episode 10:

Episode 11:

Episode 12:

Edited by baltic_dragon
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

great show enjoyed it on the way to work, looking forward to more

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

• 3 weeks later...

Checking in to say "good job". I think the topics you're covering are very relevant and interesting. You've got some pretty good discussion there.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, episode 8 is now out:

This was the first of hopefully many where we invite some of you the listeners to participate in a topical conversation with each other.

On this occassion we explore the A-10C Warthog and are honored to have with us "Snoopy", who is a real life crew chief, as our resident expert. Enjoy!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Episode 7:

Really enjoyed the Podcast! Some great insights and hearing you guys talk finally convinced me to stop fooling around in the editor on pet projects and dive head first into a (hopefully!) high quality campaign. Keep up the great work!

• 3 weeks later...

Another good show, the interview was good.

Thanks to all

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

• 2 weeks later...

Holy smokes, that's some cool stuff ... imagine one day seeing Microprose in the DCS 3rd-party subforum, I'd love the sight of that.

But this is serious and hopefully it benefits the whole scene, we need to strengthen these passoinate and history-respecting communities against the corporate behemoths, and avoid excessive inward competition.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

• 2 months later...