!!! THE BIRDS are jealous !!! The BO-105 will taste the air of DCS

The_Fragger

Hi Oliver,

I wish you much success and a good cooperation with Razbam.

May they finally code your Bo in the air :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

One step closer to the dream come true :thumbup:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Many years have passed since I have unsuccessfully applied at the German Heer for being a pilot for this helicopter..... 1988....

And I have been invited for several days at such an airbase.....

Now this airbase has been shut down and I have seen such helicopters on the back of a truck - demilitarized nd beoken into several parts....

And now I hope that I will get a chance to fly this little nice thing by playing DCS World....

Edited by GKOver

She will bite the turbulent air as she pulls into a tight and high woodland!

Finally... a solid Hub design that is designed to operate in a German tight confined weapons release environment..... they actually designed their forests for this weapon.

6 HOTs... lovely!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Yeahhhh, that's a great news !

After 2019 and the significant number of new "Jets", 2020 will become the "chopper year" in DCS !!:thumbup:

BO-105, OH-58 Kiowa, Mi-24 Hind,...:):):)

I would be suprised if more than one of these helicopters will be released this year :music_whistling:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I would be suprised if more than one of these helicopters will be released this year :music_whistling:

I am guessing but I think we will see ED's Hind out in EA and perhaps the OH-58 from Polychop. We should at least get one helo in 2020. I would be shocked if that does not come to fruition.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

• 1 year later...

Very Happy to hear the good new. 105 was my first Heli I flew. After a 30 years in aviation industry, I would love to fly again this amazing machine in the virtual environment of DCS at this time !!

Well done Gents !

PS: Keep up the good job and keep us updated

30334l.jpg

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 1/24/2020 at 11:40 AM, The_Fragger said:

Dear lovers of the BO-105,

With friday 24th 17:10, both parties (RAZBAM and MILTECH) signed the NDA for the BO105.

A long awaited dream will come true - and I'm more then happy that the 105 will taste the air of DCS WORLD !

Info:

The Textures of the German PAH1A1/VBH, the Korean KLH and the swedish HKP will be updated to a more professional look.

I'm currently on the HKP..So as soon as she is done I gonna upgrade the PBR look of the German Versions...

MILTECH-5

Any updates when the helicopter will be ready?

• Like 1