Slmod for DCS 1.5/2.0

Found an issue with the autoadmin system with it recognizing collision versus weapon use.

A F-15 and Mig 29 collided. The F15 pilot was correctly assigned points for the collision. The Mig 29 pilot was credited with a weapons hit/kill and subsequently banned for it. It registered as this in the SLmodstat.lua:

["friendlyHits"] = 
       {
           [1] = 
           {
               ["time"] = 1452397305,
               ["objCat"] = "plane",
               ["human"] = "43de67c497cd3e83ece2615973170b91",
               ["weapon"] = "mig-29",
               ["objTypeName"] = "F-15C",
           }, -- end of [1]
       }, -- end of ["friendlyHits"]

Issue has repeated itself, again with Mig 29 involved. Mig 29 classified as the weapon instead of just a collision.

Edited by Shahdoh
Update

Got these often:

25492.965 INFO LuaNET: SLMOD ERROR: SlmodStats - unit type F-86F Sabre for unit Pilot #126 not in database!

25492.965 INFO LuaNET: SLMOD ERROR: SlmodStats - unit type Bf-109K-4 for unit Pilot #268 not in database!

25221.989 INFO LuaNET: SLMOD ERROR: SlmodStats - unit type FW-190D9 for unit Pilot #155 not in database!

Edited by Coug4r

-

If man were meant to fly he'd be filled with helium.

error with slmod

Hi. can anybody shed some light on the following error when attempting to use SLMod on server machine? (using MiST and CTLD)

---------------------------

Mission script error

[string "slmod.sendData()"]:1: attempt to index global 'slmod' (a nil value)

stack traceback:

[C]: ?

[string "slmod.sendData()"]:1: in main chunk

OK

thanks in advance :)

Its not initializing correctly. Check your DCS.log to make sure every slmod file is loaded. Here is an example of what the two last files should be.

00028.042 INFO    LuaNET: SLMOD INFO: SlmodCallbacks.lua loaded
00028.043 INFO    LuaNET: SLMOD INFO: SlmodTests.lua loaded.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Is the bug where if you play on a slmod server for too long you no longer get credits for kills (and tracer fire disappears) still known and active?

I used to see this all the time on 1.2 servers and I saw it again today on ACG WWII server (so with 1.5).

Is it a bug with slmod itself or the game because slmod is running?

Does slmod provide a method for mission builders to save and load tables to/from file? Sometimes the server crashes or needs a restart and all captured airfields are back to their initial (russian) state so the players have to start from scratch. Saving and loading certain stats would provide a solution for this.

(Within the sandboxed server side environment of course)

Edited by Coug4r

-

v1.5.2

The command

-admin restart

-- shows a 'admin is restarting the mission' message but the mission does not.

This ^^^ is broken

-admin load does list and enumerate the missions in the DCS\Missions folder.

-load # does work

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

v1.5.2

The command

-admin restart

-- shows a 'admin is restarting the mission' message but the mission does not.

This ^^^ is broken

This issue is noted in post #1 under "Know Issues/Bugs".

-restart command not functional due to not knowing the name of the current mission

SORRY I have not read the BUG/FIXES in the initial page, there is the problem, we have to register each admin manually.

I have a problem with this version 7.5, when trying to enter the password for admin, in the server it works perfect, but in any client PC, when I type -reg and click enter, DCS ask me to type the password, etc, and inmediately another message INVALID PASSWORD, DO NOT RE-ENTER THE PASSWORD .... type -reg again.

Any idea? maybe a delay variable, or something in the client PC sending double enter key after the -reg?

Regards,

=71st= RuSh

Edited by JunMcKill

I believe it does both. You could remove the IP entries if that's a real concern for you. I recall one half the list is by GUID and the other by IP.

Steve (Slick)

ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas X | TrackIR5 Pro | EVGA GTX 1070 | Win10 64-bit Professional | Dell Precision 7920 Workstation | 1 TB SSD | 128 GB Memory | Dual Intel Xeon Platinum 2.0 GHz 16 Core Processors (64 Total w/HT ON) | 24" Dell Monitor

It does both, by IP or UID. I like this feature. I do add a comment to each entry inside of the quotes with the Player Name, with the date and reason why banned and an index number in the IP section. Then I associate the UID section by the index number. A couple of my UID entries have come up under the same IP.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

Ok. If possible could this be an option to ban by either one or both? I ran into ban issues on a forum before, we were banning IPs but because of dynamic IPs other non-banned people were often no longer to visit the forum so this could happen with slmod as well.

I'm sure i could comment the part out in the scripts but i assume that is also being updated or worked on as we speak with some new and improved stuff :)

-

Stick a '-- ' in front of any lines you want to comment out, or delete them. Use Notepad++. In my experience, you don't need both an IP and UID.

WC

And I forgot to push that update. I made the changes and was working on other fixes. Holidays and getting sick happened and sorta lost enthusiasm to work on it. I've pushed the corrected version to github. Note to anyone using it slmod is now launched via "slmodGameGUI.lua". Go ahead and delete (or comment out the slmod stuff) from your old "userGameGUI.lua" in the \Saved Games\DCS\Scripts folder.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum