Mission 2 issue?

Hammer1-1

The copilot and briefing instructs me to tune my ADF to 490 for Kutaisi after rescuing the sailors, yet that freq takes me out to sea. Can anyone verify that this channel is actually correct? I know the ADF is working and I know Im using the ADF correctly because it works taking me to Batumi. I can also get VOR to work as well, but I dont have set freqs for Kutaisi.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 1 month later...

Hi guys !

I had exactly the same problem. I knew that Kobuleti was roughly East from my position, and the needle was pointing to 330 (N/NW).

On a hunch, I tried to see if there wasn't another ADF somewhere in that direction.

Sukhumi's ADF is on 489kHz, N/NW from my position.

Good luck guys to tune you very precise ADF receiver to 490 and not 489... :music_whistling:

Hi guys !

I had exactly the same problem. I knew that Kobuleti was roughly East from my position, and the needle was pointing to 330 (N/NW).

On a hunch, I tried to see if there wasn't another ADF somewhere in that direction.

Sukhumi's ADF is on 489kHz, N/NW from my position.

Good luck guys to tune you very precise ADF receiver to 490 and not 489... :music_whistling:

I havent played the campaign in a while so I havent checked accuracy yet. However, I did try different freqs and not one of them was near Kutaisi.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Heres the track file for that mission if anyone wants to review it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pam4k3sme4jzyih/mission%202%20argo.trk?dl=0

My wallpaper and skins