Business update and outcome

Pman

As I've stated before Skate we can't do bandaid fixes to future proof against DCS patches.

Most of the major system have already been re-coded to ensure this.

AHRS is one of the most complex coded systems to be re-coded which is ongoing.

As part of coming out of EA is to meet futureproof DCS updates criteria or it will be stuck in beta forever.

I appreciate the news. Much better than being left in the dark. I hope the Hawk turns out as good as it was intended to be. More importantly, I hope to fly the P-40F since I already bought it. But with release of DCS World 2.5 being the benchmark for the earliest possible release date of the P-40F, I understand it will be quite a while before anything meaningful happens.

I don't see myself purchasing products for any other platform. DCS has uniquely provided most of what I have always wanted in a combat flight sim.

I am sorry that DCS development didn't work out and wish VEAO the best in their future endeavors.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sad to hear. I was really looking forward to the Typhoon more than any other module. :(

Modules:

Owned:

P-51D, F/A-18C, AJS-37, NTTR, F-5E, M-2000C, Bf 109, Fw 190 D-9, F-86F, Mig-15Bis, A-10C, Combined Arms, Mi-8Mtv2, UH-1H, Black Shark 2, Mig-21Bis, FC3, F-14A/B, Mig-19, Spitfire, JF-17, Persian Gulf

Would Like to See:

Mig-29K, Su-24, Mig-25, J-8II, J-10 , Tornado

Specifications:

Windows 10 64Bit, i7-7700K 4.2Ghz, GTX 1080, 16Gb RAM, T.flight Stick X

Personally I'm not surprised.

The quality of the product was way behind and below the level of the other producers.

Doesn't have to be a bad thing perse.

I wish VEAO the best of luck in the future and thank you guys for trying and your effort so far in the past and up ahead.

Edited by BIGNEWY
  • Like 1

g8PjVMw.png

Sorry for the rant but cant any of you read the orginal post from the horses mouth? Some of the comments are made up and un true like they have folded etc etc i want a refund etc etc Bignewy or sith can you clear the thread from some of posts that are not true from the orignal post?? :thumbup:

• Like 1
Sorry for the rant but cant any of you read the original post from the horses mouth? Some of the comments are made up and un true like they have folded etc etc i want a refund etc etc Bignewy or sith can you clear the thread from some of posts that are not true from the orignal post?? :thumbup:

They're reading between the lines and given the Hawk module's current state, it's a pretty reasonable assumption, IMHO.

Having said that, after finally trying out the 4K textures which take so much space for this module, if anybody more optimistic about the module's future wants a key, let me know.

Edited by Dudikoff
  • Like 1

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

(...) it's a pretty reasonable assumption, IMHO.

Reasonable depends on what you know about the reasons.

Though I totaly agree on the assumption part!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Reasonable depends on what you know about the reasons.

While I'm not a translator, AFAIK it means that the assumption is made using reason or in a logical way; not sure what "reasons" would refer to in this context.

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I'm no translator, but AFAIK it means that the assumption is made using reason or logic; not sure what "reasons" would stand for in this context.

It is in "reasonable"... the assumptions may be based on assuming reasons, rather than knowing. ;)

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

This is sad, I enjoy the Hawk and I was looking forward to some of your plans happening as nobody else will be making obscure British jets!

I will say this, I'm genuinely embarrassed by the way much of the community treated you guys. I saw it everywhere, Facebook, you tube comments, even occasionally on here where people treated it like the end of the world that they didn't like your Hawk. No attempts to offer constructive criticism, just bile and now enjoyment that you are no longer going to be aiming your efforts at our already niche sim. Was your first module perfect from day 1, no! Could we have expected it to be, no! It isn't anywhere near as bad as the vocal critics will have you believe, although I suspect most of them never actually bought or tried the thing anyway. I am happy that you still intend to improve it and I'll carry on flying it. And you guys always did come across as genuinely decent.

All the best with your new ventures, I hope things in future might lead you back to us, we still need Hunters, Lightnings and Buccaneers please...

Edited by Python

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Sorry, I figured moving it out of early access and adding PBR textures would mean completing it and thus be 2.0.

He is making assumptions...

Ells clarified already.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3224941

Shagrat

They're reading between the lines and given the Hawk module's current state, it's a pretty reasonable assumption, IMHO.

Having said that, after finally trying out the 4K textures which take so much space for this module, if anybody more optimistic about the module's future wants a key, let me know.

Read the folding post on the other page and tgen the orignal post does not say folde?