Mi-8MTV2 News

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 1.2.16.42215 is out on beta but no sign of the new updates to the Mi-8.

Just wondering if it will be out with 1.5 or sooner.

1.2.16 is the old public release, essentially same as what we already have from the stable branch.

When the public beta system is updated to 1.5, then we should see the Mi-8 changes from this thread.

:pilotfly:

This changelog, for anyone else like me that only reads select parts of the forum.

I read select parts of the forum so thank you!

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

Any news on how to enable the virtual flight engineer? I've read the first posts and I cannot seem to find the shortcut..

I've checked the Autopilot box in the settings page, but I cannot find the shortcut still.

Try Right-ALT and A possibly control,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

News No.12

News No.12

Control panels a product 6201 on the left lateral panel of Electropult of pilots are made clickable.

7952830.jpg

Now it is possible to declare with all responsibility that on the left lateral panel of Electropult of pilots did not remain "white spots". All buttons, toggle-switches, are clickable. Work on bringing the magnificent eight to training level, proceeds!:)

Sweet.... The MI-8 gets better n better

I needs a complete manual to get all this right in my simple mind.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Now it is possible to declare with all responsibility that on the left lateral panel of Electropult of pilots did not remain "white spots". All buttons, toggle-switches, are clickable. Work on bringing the magnificent eight to training level, proceeds!:)

Please carry on :)

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

Excellent - thank you, AlexandrT! :thumbup:

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

News No.13

News No.13

Started function small lamp in a cabin.

The small lamp in a cabin works now, i.e. sit down at night in a cabin, you are surrounded by outer darkness, press LAlt+L, the lamp is lit, by means of a mouse it is possible to shine them in different directions and to turn the equipment.

7974983.jpg

7966791.jpg

7954503.jpg

To live becomes is lighter and friends are more cheerful! :clap:

Edited by PilotMi8

Thank you very much, AlexandrT. Every news update from you puts a smile on my face.

The continued dedication of Belsimtek is much appreciated.

I didn't want to touch it at first, but now the Mi-8 is becoming one of my favorite modules :thumbup:

Looking forward to the "cockpit dash fan" news update :P

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

Love everything about the Belsimtek Mi-8 - and it's still getting better. Good work, guys!

(now bring on the Mi-24, will ya?) ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com