2019 Lunar sale

lostsoul63b

Hi,

I logged on to purchase the FC3 content as a gift for one of my friends who is looking to get started in DCS World and I notice that the sale has ended. I don't feel that I am the only customer who believes the sales should to until 12am the start of the following day local time. It's still Feb 14, 2019 on my timezone. Nowhere in the sale details does it state the sale will end on a specific timezone. It's possible I misunderstood the sale would be honored through the end of Feb 14, 2019?

If sales follow a specific timezone (ie. GMT), I would like to request that sales go until the end of the day local time for all customers. If this is not feasible, maybe consider mentioning the actual end of the sale timezone, so customers can plan better.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/2019-02-01_LunarSale/

Regards,

LS

It was there this morning/afternoon EST time, so its a timezone thing and I COMPLETELY agree, it should go until the time zone you are in. It's very sad, some of us save and save and then when we're ready to buy on the sale date its gone because its 5am over in Russia apparently and only 1030pm here in the United States EST.

It was there this morning/afternoon EST time, so its a timezone thing and I COMPLETELY agree, it should go until the time zone you are in. It's very sad, some of us save and save and then when we're ready to buy on the sale date its gone because its 5am over in Russia apparently and only 1030pm here in the United States EST.

Let me understand this. You want the sale to end in a rolling time based on the buyer's time zone. How exactly would you administer this? There is not a company in the world that does this. A sale ends at a specific time in a specific time zone and that is it. Plan ahead.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Let me understand this. You want the sale to end in a rolling time based on the buyer's time zone. How exactly would you administer this? There is not a company in the world that does this. A sale ends at a specific time in a specific time zone and that is it. Plan ahead.

No, but how about read this and tell me where it says what time it ends

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/2019-02-01_LunarSale/

there is no time zone. so should I guess? Actually EVERY single other company DOES tell you a time zone, whether its for a beta ending or a sale

• 4 weeks later...