The Gazelle's Maneuverability

Alpenwolf

Happened around 3 months or so, I can't remember the name. He reported and the team listened to him.

And he confirmed the level of maneuverability of the Gazelle we have in DCS to be realistic or at least close to it? I mean, if that's the case, then case closed for me. That's all I wanted to know.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Copied from another thread on the same subject:

We are some IRL Gazelle pilots or former Gazelle pilots in contact with Polychop.

I made a test flight with Polychop in Fall 2018 because I had a lot of complaints against the FM (I am helo instructor in the French Air Force and I learnt to fly helos on the Gazelle 15 years ago).

Since my test flight, I have asked some Gazelle pilots to join me in order to help Polychop to recode the FM of the DCS Gazelle. I am so much disappointed about that FM...

Polychop guys are aware about the issues on the FM...

... and my little finger tells me that they are probably working again on the FM...

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

Copied from another thread on the same subject:

We are some IRL Gazelle pilots or former Gazelle pilots in contact with Polychop.

I made a test flight with Polychop in Fall 2018 because I had a lot of complaints against the FM (I am helo instructor in the French Air Force and I learnt to fly helos on the Gazelle 15 years ago).

Since my test flight, I have asked some Gazelle pilots to join me in order to help Polychop to recode the FM of the DCS Gazelle. I am so much disappointed about that FM...

Polychop guys are aware about the issues on the FM...

... and my little finger tells me that they are probably working again on the FM...

Veeery useful input! Thanks for that! Can you type the link for that quote, please?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

Then it's official! Thanks, guys :thumbup:

Godspeed, Polychop! Hope to see some corrections there regarding the FM.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Pipped to the post. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.