C101 completely broken?

SimonColt

That could happen when using old missions, specially those ones in which you replace another aircraft for the C101. Still don't know the reason, we'll investigate it, though it doesn't seem to be a bug in the C101 module but rather an 1.5.0 issue.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Could you be more specific? Thank you.

I created a mission in (1.5)ME, for the purpose of running it in MP with a friend. I added lots of different aircraft, C101 was one of them.

On entering MP, I choose the C101 from the slot list and clicked fly, at this point the game crashes. I've tried it on several occasions and it crashes each time.

INTEL i9 9900k @ 5Ghz, Asus Z390 strix ROG, 32gb 3200mhz Ram, Nvidia GTX 1080Ti, Corsair RM850i, Corsair H110i,, HP REVERB, Win 10 64bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I created a mission in (1.5)ME, for the purpose of running it in MP with a friend. I added lots of different aircraft, C101 was one of them.

On entering MP, I choose the C101 from the slot list and clicked fly, at this point the game crashes. I've tried it on several occasions and it crashes each time.

Thank you very much for your report, will look at it.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you very much for your report, will look at it.

I'm sure you have more important things to do lol I've looked through the forums and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with this problem. But appreciate your input.

INTEL i9 9900k @ 5Ghz, Asus Z390 strix ROG, 32gb 3200mhz Ram, Nvidia GTX 1080Ti, Corsair RM850i, Corsair H110i,, HP REVERB, Win 10 64bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm sure you have more important things to do lol I've looked through the forums and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with this problem. But appreciate your input.

Then I recommend you repair your install, if that doesn't help, reinstall the module, or even better, reinstall the whole DCS.

But first of all, are you using a totally new mission or one created previously, adding a C101 to it? You should use a new mission, otherwise it could cause issues.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Then I recommend you repair your install, if that doesn't help, reinstall the module, or even better, reinstall the whole DCS.

But first of all, are you using a totally new mission or one created previously, adding a C101 to it? You should use a new mission, otherwise it could cause issues.

No problem I'll try the above and let you know how I get on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]