DCS:C-101 Press Release September 2015

JuanOscar

First thanks for the CULOPOLLO Oscar, really. I'm a hobbyist of flight simulation from Spitfire40, I've gone through everyone, absolutely everyone. Currently flying with a group of friends in the DCS World. We flew the A10C and C101 mainly. We bought the C101 to form an aerobatic squadron. We are currently giving way, training hard and flying much. Thanks to Culopollo, Tubular Roosters were born. From the 75th TFW we want to thank you for this wonderful aircraft. We send very many encouragement and truth, my sincere congratulations on the plane. The Tubular exist thanks to our (all) Culopollo. A greeting and encouragement many CRACKS!

----------------

Primer lugar gracias por el CULOPOLLO Oscar, de verdad. Soy un aficionado de la simulación de vuelo desde Spitfire40, he pasado por todos, absolutamente todos. Actualmente vuelo con un grupo de amigos en el DCS. Volamos el A10C y C101 principalmente. Compramos el C101 para formar un escuadrón acrobático. Actualmente estamos dandole forma, entrenando duro y volando mucho. Gracias al Culopollo, nacieron los Tubular Roosters. Desde el 75 TFW queremos daros las gracias por este maravilloso avión. Os mandamos muchísimos ánimos y la verdad, mis más sinceras felicitaciones por el avión. Los Tubular existen gracias a nuestro (de todos) Culopollo. Un saludo y ánimo Cracks!

Thank you for the update Juan. Glad to hear things are now moving in the right direction. The C101 is a great aircraft and I'm really excited to hear more about the Mirage F1 when the time comes.

INTEL i9 9900k @ 5Ghz, Asus Z390 strix ROG, 32gb 3200mhz Ram, Nvidia GTX 1080Ti, Corsair RM850i, Corsair H110i,, HP REVERB, Win 10 64bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gracias Juan Oscar, always nice to see honest people doing business¡¡¡¡

Problems and progress are a tight couple so deal with them and you will make progress¡¡¡¡¡

The beta of your product is a top work, I have faith that the final release will be awsome.

After watching the display of the Patrulla Aguila this weekend I really want to put my hands on your final flight model.

Good luck team..¡¡¡¡

Thanks for the nice plane!

I`ve two questions:

1) Any chance to get working radios in near updates?

Yes, that's the idea.

2) Where can I read about buttons on Flight Director Control Panel?

There's no manual in English language for the EB, so I'll give you a brief explanation:

SBY: Standby. Resets the system when pressed, FD bars disappear.

GO AROUND: When pressed, the horizontal bar will show optimum climb angle and vertical bar wings level. When a lateral mode is selected afterwards, the vertical bar will show that mode and the horizontal bar will remain in the go around mode.

ALT: Altitude hold mode. It should be connected with wings level.

PAT: Pitch trim. FD horizontal bar will hold the pitch set with the ADI pitch knob in the front cockpit.

HDG: Holds the heading selected in the HSI with the heading selector knob.

V/L: VOR/LOC mode. When selected, the FD will keep heading until intercept and capture of the selected VOR radial or LOC.

GS ARM: System ready for GS capture.

GS: ILS approach. The FD will follow the GS and LOC.

REV: Allows to fly a back course approach.

FD.jpg.b64f145e9aeb1657becb1242e776f61e.jpg

Edited by Vibora

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

• 2 weeks later...