[REPORTED]Infantry Mauser 98 invisible

I placed some Third Reich Mauser 98s onto the WWII map and although they show up on the F10 map and shoot at allied forces they are invisible if I use the F7 view.

Has this bug been reported? Is there a list of bugs so that I'm not wasting other people's time?

How long does it take to get bugs like this fixed? Thanks.

I placed some Third Reich Mauser 98s onto the WWII map and although they show up on the F10 map and shoot at allied forces they are invisible if I use the F7 view.

Has this bug been reported? Is there a list of bugs so that I'm not wasting other people's time?

How long does it take to get bugs like this fixed? Thanks.

This a flight simulator.

Pre alpha stage.

Making soldiers at all, is wrong priority of manpower.

This is polishing a car while welding the body.

When the backlog is done, and the bug reports has been silent for a week, then do the finish touch.

Work in progress.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

I understand that this is alpha but we still need to report bugs. I think DCS has gone beyond just a flight simulator with the advent of Combined Arms. I'm trying to make a scenario for Combined Arms the requires Third Reich soldiers. I'm looking for a substitute now.

I understand that this is alpha but we still need to report bugs. I think DCS has gone beyond just a flight simulator with the advent of Combined Arms. I'm trying to make a scenario for Combined Arms the requires Third Reich soldiers. I'm looking for a substitute now.

Sorry -

Did not know you are playing Combined Arms.

Of course you want decent ground units.

:thumbup:

BTW.

You should really check out Combat Mission: Normandy (Battlefront).

A serious combat sim you will certainly enjoy.

Edited by zero