Aerobatic Training Missions

Fracture

We are also flying aerobatics with the l39, if you like to fly with us just mail me.

vat.blueknights@gmail.com.

we have 8 players, we always search for more players who like to fly with us with the black widows L39 Aerobatics..

The team exists with beginners and more professional players..

Regards,

Maverick...

MrMaverick

Pilot in the RAZBAM Harrier DIsplay Team

Mavericks Youtube: My Youtube Channel

Discord: https://discord.gg/MRU8m5m

Go into the mission editor (ME) place a L-39C and a waypoint (WP).

Under ADVANCED (WP ACTIONS) // ADD // Perform Task

ACTION: Aerobatics

Thanks for the answer, but I was referring to instruction from the AI not the scripted actions. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. :)

We are also flying aerobatics with the l39, if you like to fly with us just mail me.

vat.blueknights@gmail.com.

we have 8 players, we always search for more players who like to fly with us with the black widows L39 Aerobatics..

The team exists with beginners and more professional players..

Regards,

Maverick...

I don't have the L-39 which is why I was wondering.

I appreciate the offer to fly with you guys, but my system is minimum spec, not sure it would handle online play. In the distant future when I get around to upgrading I'll give online a go.

I don't have the L-39 which is why I was wondering.

I appreciate the offer to fly with you guys, but my system is minimum spec, not sure it would handle online play. In the distant future when I get around to upgrading I'll give online a go.

ok dont worry. thanks for replying :)

MrMaverick

Pilot in the RAZBAM Harrier DIsplay Team

Mavericks Youtube: My Youtube Channel

Discord: https://discord.gg/MRU8m5m

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the answer, but I was referring to instruction from the AI not the scripted actions. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. :)

i'm developing a tool to do exactly that. i'd be happy to share it with you but right now i can't get the AI aerobatic functions to work right

My kit: i7-4790K@4GHz / 8GB - GTX 980ti + rift CV1 - X52 pro - Multi Keyboard Remapper - 2DOF motion sim (in development)

• 9 months later...

Hi Maverick

This Dutch guy is cracking his head how to customize his skin colour etc for the L39

I have all programs downloaded but for some reason i just cant find the info to do it.

Btw would love to join you from time to time to practice airobatic maneuvers with the L39.

I know this is an old thread but if you still do....