DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

I did realize this after rendering.

They will be fixed.

I am working on the city of Paris!..............:music_whistling:

Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone......:D

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fly Paris!

I really thought twice about posting the following images.

I was not sure how it would be received.

It is real!

These are VERY early render's just to see if it was true!

There is a lot of work to be done before it is ready.

(Me, preparing to duck!) :D

Paris%21.png?dl=1

Paris2.png?dl=1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Dallas.png?dl=1

holland.png?dl=1

holland2.png?dl=1

:D

Submarines?! Sooner or later, you're going to run out of models. :megalol:

He hasn't gotten to the Wright Flyer or the Kon Tiki, yet.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

He hasn't gotten to the Wright Flyer or the Kon Tiki, yet.
Wright flyer yes!

Kon Toki. Hummm......

Don't give me any ideas! :D

I just finished the SSN-700!

As above.

Want to see? :music_whistling:

Submarines?! Sooner or later, you're going to run out of models. megalol.gif
Not Yet!

Whale%20Pod2.png?dl=1

Whale%20Pod.png?dl=1

Coming soon!

Happy Friday All!

42b77ff0de40afe21e69e7338c196b1d.jpg
Edited by Blaze
  • Like 2

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

• 2 weeks later...

Nice but Harrier ruses a drogue tanker, not being picky or anything :D

harrier-and-osprey-air-to-air-refueling_njoqjmio__M0000.jpg

Edited by Dingo_Bob
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5