Normandy Radio Frequency List

CHSubZero

• 1 month later...

Thanks a lot

but

...how do you use these frequencies into NORMANDY ???

Clevo Sager - i7 6700-K 4.0Ghz OC@4.4Ghz - RAM 32GB DDR4 - VIDEO Nvidia 980 GTX 8Go - XFi SoundBlaster

VR with Oculus Rift - KGB Gunfighter-Pro + Cougar Gaz + Simped + volant T300 + pédalier LeoBodnar

• 2 weeks later...

is there some pilots using these frequencies ...

and

you do you do you switch beteween ?

Clevo Sager - i7 6700-K 4.0Ghz OC@4.4Ghz - RAM 32GB DDR4 - VIDEO Nvidia 980 GTX 8Go - XFi SoundBlaster

VR with Oculus Rift - KGB Gunfighter-Pro + Cougar Gaz + Simped + volant T300 + pédalier LeoBodnar

It is only really useful for mission makers to add some authenticity. A bit more useful if they are also using Simple Radio Standalone. Pilots did not set the frequencies in real life. They were preset on the ground.

In game a pilot can set the frequencies to be used by SRS by adding a file to the SRS directory so I suppose a squadron could agree on a set of frequencies not used by the mission maker if they want to use SRS instead of TS. In fact, SRS does not care what SRS server you are using so you could just connect to the SRS of a server that uses SRS but go fly in a server that does not and use four authentic frequencies from this list.

Edited by Roblex

==============================================================================================================================

56sqn US@R

Diary of a hopeless Pilot Officer http://roblex56raf.livejournal.com

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 16Gb RAM, Intel Core i3/i5/i7 6xxx @ 2700 MHz