Instant Action Mission Bug

Banman

I can fly the mission fine but once I beat it, if I want to fly it again and I press Esc, then Quit, Then Fly Again, it's like it starts playing a track file. The screen moves around like my TrackIR is moving but it's not me doing it. The jet is not under my control, it maneuvers and will even select AIM 9X and fire without me touching my controller. Also if I hit the apostrophe button to bring up the score sheet and hit Fly Again nothing happens. I have to completely quit the mission and go back to Instant Action Missions, select it again and it works fine for 1 flight. I'd be happy to attach a track file but I do not know where my computer stores them for Instant Action Missions. I know where they are for Online Multiplayer.

2rpzq10.jpg

2h2p739.png

35d2kb5.png

23jqteq.png

14t1lkp.png

Edited by Banman

i7-8700K (6 Core, 12MB Cache, 4.6GHz) 32 GB DDR4 XMP @ 2933MHz, GTX 1080Ti w/ 11GB GDDR5X, Windows 10 Pro, 256GB SSD, TM Warthog Stick & Throttle, TM TPR Pedals, TrackIR5

This sounds related to a problem that I have with the same mission using VR.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=224221

If Fly Again is used then the view in VR jumps around and then gets locked so that head movements are not tracked and viewpoint is fixed straight ahead. It’s very disorienting!

I don’t have a fix, other than to exit back to main menu before going back into Instant Action.

------------------- PC SPEC -------------------

i5-9600K @ 5GHz, EVGA GTX 1080 SC, 16GB DDR3200 RAM, Corsair H80i V2 AIO. DCS World 2.5.x on dedicated 128GB SSD. Oculus Rift CV1 or 32” 1440p Monitor, DelanClip & OpenTrack. VoiceAttack, Viacom 2.5, Virpil WarBRD Base + VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals