GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure you will really find it, but there certainly is some discussion in SSA thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175028&goto=newpost

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Since jetseat is such an awesome thing, I keep nagging all my online friends to got one. But since alot of people are sceptical AND it's tactile feedback. It's hard to describe the actual feedback, other than already done in text.

I'm looking for a way to make a "review" of sorts with it acctually set up and running.

Anyone know a way to visualize the feedback from the diffrent motors?

A part of NOSIG

So I lubricated the motor with a cheap silicone spray and it is now back to the same power level as the others.
I keep wondering about the simplicity of the hardware design, it's so simple and sturdy.:thumbup:

Software design is never so. All the more I was astonished when, yesterday, I tried the freshly published Robinson R22 in Aerofly's FS2 (btw, a FREE addition to all owners of FS2!): The Jetseat gave me vibrations from the very first second! I have no real life experience with the R22 (or any helicopter), and don't know, how truthful or not the Jetseat reflects the real vibes, but frankly, I don't care so much, it FELT incredibly good and turning it off made a HUGE difference to the VR immersion.

@andre

Hi, was the reply about discount meant for me, if so, when doest it start? During December and how much discount?

Great news indeed!

A part of NOSIG

Hi Salsam,

yes, it's already available, 15%

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@andre

Hi Andre, still waiting jetseat to arrive, do you have some info where is it now? I sent you mail but you didn’t respond. Order number AMBGDJDCA.

Thanks in advance

Asus TUF RTX 3080 10g GAMING; Intel i9 10900K; Asus B460 TUF GAMING PLUS;

2x32GB DDR4 3200Mhz HyperX Predator RGB; SSD 1TB Samsung EVO Plus

106_47.jpg

Hi Avenger31,

Thank you for the feedback.

I received last e-mail from you 29.11.2018 18:12, I answered you the same day. Please check your spam/junk folder. If still no luck, please let me know, I will re-send the letter.

According to tracking information, the package is already in your country, since 30 November 2018.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@andre I just checked there is no any junk or regular mail. I dont know if it is problem on your mail but i get soem other mails this days. Thanks for info.

Asus TUF RTX 3080 10g GAMING; Intel i9 10900K; Asus B460 TUF GAMING PLUS;

2x32GB DDR4 3200Mhz HyperX Predator RGB; SSD 1TB Samsung EVO Plus

106_47.jpg

Ordered mine last night. Looking forward to it arriving.

CPU i7 7700K

CPU Cooler Corsair H115i

GPU GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB

Mobo Gigabyte Z270X-Gaming

RAM 32GB DDR4 3200

OS Win10 x64 Pro

Kit TM Warthog, TM Pedals, Oculus CK1, ButtKicker Gamer 2 and then there is the pit

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the seat. Impressed.

Question:

1. Is it ok to run it at 100% always, or is there a lower recommended setting? I´m thinking about wear on engines, and such?

2. Such a long thread, but is there any tips and tricks for tweaking for the KA-50? Any recommended settings?

Yes, 100 % is OK if you like it better.

I'm not sure about recommended settings. Actually there is no such a setup we could recommend as the most realistic one. Try to start with the default settings, most of the effects are good about 50% of strength value, except damage and gun fire.

If not satisfied, try to adjust them one by one or disable some effects.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]