[NEED TRACK REPLAY]Conflicting shadows are back

hflag

• ED Team

Hi hflag

I am not able to reproduce on my system,

can you do a short track replay showing it happen, it maybe a particular light problem.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Its been reported before and corrected some patches ago but they are back with 2.5.6 with instrument panel flood light on. This time, the lateral consoles with consoles flood light on are not affrected.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=256446

Have you deleted the fxo and metashaders2 folder in your DCS saved games folder?

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

I didn't notice the third central shadow yesterday. I tried every shadows settings even no shadows at all and this bug is still there (VR) with the instrument panel flood light knob out of its zero position.

Am I really the only one to see this?

The track for VR I provided in the message above is still valid :)

Conflicting_shadows_2.jpg.9c46aa453efff1861954d303963f3234.jpg