How do I use AGM-65F?

drallabco

Any time I try to use the AGM-65F at night, I have nothing displayed on my DDIs. I make sure to slew to the ground and the seeker will even lock...I shot down a light pole last night...

The DDI, however, displays absolutely nothing, not even the DDI button options like "SHIP" "FOV" or Fusing...For some reason, I can only replicate this at night. During the day I have no issues. Is this simply because it's night or?

I can attach the mission file I use as well if that is helpful, not sure how to do that, but can put it into a dropbox. This is on both the PG and NTTR maps, have not tried on Caucasus. The same mission set to a time when it is light out does not reproduce the issue I have.

Any time I try to use the AGM-65F at night, I have nothing displayed on my DDIs. I make sure to slew to the ground and the seeker will even lock...I shot down a light pole last night...

The DDI, however, displays absolutely nothing, not even the DDI button options like "SHIP" "FOV" or Fusing...For some reason, I can only replicate this at night. During the day I have no issues. Is this simply because it's night or?

I can attach the mission file I use as well if that is helpful, not sure how to do that, but can put it into a dropbox. This is on both the PG and NTTR maps, have not tried on Caucasus. The same mission set to a time when it is light out does not reproduce the issue I have.

Did you have this issue with the MAVG or D? Or has this surfaced just since the last update giving us the MAVF?

It is still not a true IR display.

RyZen5 3600x, MSI GamingX RX 5700xt, AX-370-K7, 16 Gig G-Skil 3200 :thumbup:, Antec 650w (Still),Win10 on 256G 870 NVMe, 860+850 Evo for Apps, 2x1TB WD HDs for :music_whistling:, TR5 :detective:, Hog stick:joystick:, 3x TM MFD Bezels. a 32" AOC, @ 2560x1440, no floppy & a crappy chair :pain:. Its hard to find a chair that accepts you as you grow.:pilotfly: