Alerax's LSO AI Script

As mentionned, every orders work, except the info one. That's why I don't understand the problem.

As mentioned, Alerax is aware of the issue and it is specific to the aircraft menu only.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't work with any aircraft except the F/A-18C yet...

I'm sure it won't take long, but the script will need to be updated to find the A-4 instead of the F/A-18

I tried it with the A-10. Didn't have any comms. Landed on the carrier no problem though, ball and all, but my buddy had just trapped his Hornet and was still in the wires. I tried to pull up and ALMOST made it, but my landing gear clipped the tips of his vertical stabs and sent us both to our demise!

Hilarious!

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

• 3 weeks later...
I am having a lot of Cut pass, I don't get what I am doing wrong ?

Is the LSO supossed to say CUT ? because I never hear it, though I here his other instructions

There is no cut pass call, but typically you'll get a cut because you flew down through the glideslope at the ramp. Check for a \ in your grading.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That must have been it a fly down at the ramp.

And what about having lso instructions after a bolter ? For the moment the only solution I have found is to request a reset and then a straight in approach.

But it doesn't work with multiple aircrafts

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

As long as you don't trap, you should be able to go straight around in the pattern. If there is another player in the pattern as well, however (broke in after you), it could break it, but in my experience, I was able to go around and as long as I was the right distance abeam, everything worked.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great script very immersive!

it seems to miss some radio calls, like turn final bearing...

We have the sounds but not the ingame calls.

Nobody would tell you to turn FB IRL, Not marshal and not the LSO. It's a published part of the CV1 approach and the Case III procedure. Know that once you hit your DME (Assigned Angels + 15 = Marshall DME) and once you hit your arrival time, you fly the approach as published. The last thing we need is a script polluting the comms with things that wouldn't be said IRL.

DCS Modules Owned:A-10C, FC3, Yak-52, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-5E, M-2000C, L-39, Hawk T.1A, C-101EB/CC, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, BF-109K4, FW-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50, F-86, DCS:CA, WWII assets, F-14A/A+/B

DCS Terrains Owned: All

PLEASE MAKE UH-60L and AH-64D!!! :pilotfly:

• 2 months later...