Sent from my blahblah device using Taptalk

zaelu

More and more people's posts are "infested" with this spamy signature that that supposedly super App is inserting at the end of what they say.

Am I the only one that thinks this is bad taste?

Beside the annoying pop up that the forum loads when browsing from a phone...

I have a rather small phone (normal I'd say but these days normal means big as my grandma's TV) an S3 mini and I don't mind browsing the forum as it is on my 24" LCD from the PC. Makes my mind keep track of things better imho... but maybe that's just me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

As far as I'm aware is it does it automatically. Though it might be a setting on the app, I'm not sure. I installed tapatalk but only use it to browse the forums and I haven't actually created an account and/or logged in with it yet so if there is an option for it, its only visible once you login.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

It should be considered as spam and forbidden.

Or we could all start advertising our favorite product in our sig. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

best example:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2563526#post2563526

& i

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

It's a setting in tapatalk, they just need to disable it.

Yes, it can be disabled or changed to whatever.

It should be considered as spam and forbidden.

As we know this is automated (some deafult feature) SIG and nothing bad. Many of you have in ED forum SIG your advertising, some promo etc...

Why Tapatalk sig should to be considered as spam and forbiden then if there are no illegal content? For now this signature can only be a cosmetic problem but if the owner does not matter then do not bother me either.

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Many of you have in ED forum SIG your advertising, some promo etc...

There is one distinct difference that you overlooked.

Tapatalk posts its sig inside the message body. Forum signatures are clearly not part of the message body.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

There is one distinct difference that you overlooked.

Tapatalk posts its sig inside the message body. Forum signatures are clearly not part of the message body.

If forum owner accept tapatalk license agreement that mean accepted all tapatalk service/app features and one of it is that SIG but that is users choice to use it or not.

And I understand that someone don`t like that SIG (my is turned off because i don`t like it too) but people just use their app as they want.

So thing is simple, Tapatalk support yes or no.

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

I only use my phone to browse these forums when on the toilet (TMI, I know), and I wasn't aware that one can disable that "signature" that Tapatalk includes by default.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Sometimes I wonder how much useful time people have in their lives and what they do with it...

Sent from Tapatalk via Samsung Alpha.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits