[NO BUG] Something wrong with my dora (inability to climb)

Wolf8312

I only loaded and instant action mission so I never changed anything and it should all have been set up for me.

As soon as mission starts my jetseat is going crazy as if I am experiencing some kind of G force or resistance, and my plane can not climb at all, it is basically just a dead duck, that quickly gets shot down. It's as if I am flying a dead weight. Any ideas what might have gone wrong? Have never experienced this before!

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

I think it might be a bug with my jetseat, combined with falling out of practice with the dora, and in love with the spitfire. I think maybe I forgot how agile it isnt? But yeah jetseat is going nuts!

Yeah must be jetseat bug- I am flying level without any throttle input whatsoever and its acting like I am at full power! Don't know why it would only affect the dora though.

Edited by Wolf8312

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

I think it might be a bug with my jetseat, combined with falling out of practice with the dora, and in love with the spitfire. I think maybe I forgot how agile it isnt? But yeah jetseat is going nuts!

Yeah must be jetseat bug- I am flying level without any throttle input whatsoever and its acting like I am at full power! Don't know why it would only affect the dora though.

Do you have a track or video of the issue?

I don't have any problems with the Dora, also using a KW908 Jetseat.

Do you have a track or video of the issue?

I don't have any problems with the Dora, also using a KW908 Jetseat.

You won't see it on a video it just makes my jetseat vibrate as if going into a stall or high G when none such a thing exists.

------------